https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3703 ----------------------------------- A_C_C Monday, 22 August 2011, 02:47 PM WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- I don't usually post WIPs, but given that I'm nearly finished with this, I think that I'll share a couple pictures. [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/3261/ww_front.png[/img] [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/3261/ww_back.png[/img] The figure is un morphed Posette with Anton's Paulina Texture. ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 22 August 2011, 04:20 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- :thumb: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I really like the outfit, nice clear look. Will the final version have morphs? The one you posted in the galleries together with the Mr.X version seemed a bit modified to me... ----------------------------------- A_C_C Monday, 22 August 2011, 05:24 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- I'm going to upload two files, a WW kit with the tiara, the bodice, the belt, the bracelets, the symbol and the boots, and a Wonder Woman full pack with a pz3 that will load everything (Marv-style) already morphed. The kit figures will probably have only the standard Posette morphs, if all. It have been much work, and in two weeks I have a few exams in university, and I don't have too much free time. ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 22 August 2011, 05:34 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- :D No need to hurry here, an good luck for your examina :thumb: ----------------------------------- Chromium Tuesday, 23 August 2011, 11:28 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- Great work. Good luck with the exams. As Ahjah says, we can wait. ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 24 August 2011, 12:50 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- :D Good luck with the exams Antonio :pray: ... I really like Your PosetteWW :D !! I really like the actress of the serie, I should search who she was on the internet :mmmh: ----------------------------------- GrouchoCaesar Wednesday, 24 August 2011, 09:27 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- Lynda Carter... .>sigh< (Got the series on DVD!) ----------------------------------- Chromium Thursday, 25 August 2011, 09:16 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- . ----------------------------------- P4luvr Friday, 16 September 2011, 03:20 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- That is a sexy looking Wonder Woman! This project is coming along nicely. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- A_C_C Wednesday, 23 November 2011, 11:09 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- Sorry for being out so much time, but I hope to have Wonder Posette uploaded in a few days. ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 23 November 2011, 11:15 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- :yeah: :dance: :dance: Good thing to hear. Did your exams go well? ----------------------------------- A_C_C Wednesday, 23 November 2011, 02:46 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- [quote user="ahjah" post="43354"]:yeah: :dance: :dance: Good thing to hear. Did your exams go well?[/quote] Not bad. The problem is that this year, college started almost immediately afterwards. ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 23 November 2011, 03:23 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- take you time Antonio :D , the real life comes first :hug2: :thanks: ----------------------------------- A_C_C Monday, 27 October 2014, 09:57 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- I hope that some people remember this, but I recently found the old files and I started to fiddle with them. One of teh problems that I had in the old project was Wondy's face, I never liekd too much how she looked. That has been, fortunately, corrected: [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/3261/diana.jpg[/img] Paulina texture by Anton, Kyoko Mk III hair by Kozaburo and tiara and earring props by me. ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 09:26 AM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- :thumb: Wow yeah, she's looking good :clap: :clap: :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Chromium Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 07:33 PM Re: WIP: Wonder Woman For Posette ----------------------------------- Great work, and nice to see this is developing.