https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3714 ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 01:38 AM Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Hello all! I couldnt sleep so i thought lets play with posette. Daz3d has its new v5 out and why not change posette completey? I redone possete's whole physique, and morphed her after a real woman. But now i need help, due to the extensive morphing her joints wont work well anymore, who wants to re-rig her? And im also looking for a uv master, i want to remap her along the lines of v4 uvmap. I hope i can work all this out, and put her up in the free stuff area. [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/5561/posetteprem.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 28 October 2011, 01:55 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Hi nevsehir , I can only say that I hope that your enthusiasm will last... I've UVmapper pro somewhere... I say "somewhere" because I tried to remap Posette in order to use V4 textures long ago but the rocess was so long and boring that I gave up... I should have my partial results somewhere (with UVmapper pro....) . I can only suggest to take it as a game, I found easier to work on the original map that I consider the less confusing and "in scale" of all the models that I've seen :heartbeat: P.S. "V5" :mmmh: another ballistic weapon :roll: :roll: :roll: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 11:06 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- HAhaha, i have found a solution for the mapping, i already began texturing her, just to see how the morph looks. I texture her with projection mapping so no stretching on the model. Ive made a very fast and sloppy texture to see how she would look: [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/5561/prempre.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 28 October 2011, 11:12 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Hi nevsehir :friends: Looking at your remodelling attempt, looks interesting at first glance. Having worked with Posette for years myself, I found out remodelling the mesh to a completely new figure cannot bring too good results, because the original mesh is really modelled i.e. with the edges following the shape. The more modern figures (V4, Genesis/V5) consist of a neutral mesh that could be a ball as well, just molded into the shape of a human body, but could be almost everything else. Posette is modelled with personality. If you modify her too much, she won't work anymore, there's simply no mesh where you need it. Even re rigging will not work in most cases. A grouped mesh view could help to judge whether there's a chance to get it working at all. I don't mean to disencourage you, don't get me wrong. Just my thoughts... :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 11:27 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="ahjah" post="43153"]Hi nevsehir :friends: Looking at your remodelling attempt, looks interesting at first glance. Having worked with Posette for years myself, I found out remodelling the mesh to a completely new figure cannot bring too good results, because the original mesh is really modelled i.e. with the edges following the shape. The more modern figures (V4, Genesis/V5) consist of a neutral mesh that could be a ball as well, just molded into the shape of a human body, but could be almost everything else. Posette is modelled with personality. If you modify her too much, she won't work anymore, there's simply no mesh where you need it. Even re rigging will not work in most cases. A grouped mesh view could help to judge whether there's a chance to get it working at all. I don't mean to encourage you, don't get me wrong. Just my thoughts... :D[/quote] I alread found a solution for that, she takes most posette poses, only the collar interferes a bit, but you can morph that away with a morph brush ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 28 October 2011, 01:47 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- This sound interesting. We will sit back and see the results of what you have come up with. :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 02:25 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- I was thinking doing something like the daz's elite series. Different body shapes and head shapes but aming for realism. Hopefully i can work this out. I have used the V3 mapping for this posette. ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 28 October 2011, 04:29 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Another guy that comes to mind has already done the V3 mapping. Or at least for the head anyway. We here like the mesh she has but maybe a bit of tweaking on the arm joints and little things like that. The big deal is getting a high resolution on the same posette body mesh and giving it realism. Remember if you change it then it is not the real P4 but only a modification. Only a map change and eye lash change will keep it the same Posette. Just my two cents but remember it is really all about the map for the realistic look for make up and skin. :thumb: ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 28 October 2011, 04:40 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- That's what I'm talking about since years. A good, working re-mapping to unimesh/V3 is on my wishlist. The version Kenny is talking about isn't working for me, because it's made on an altered mesh. I'm still waiting for someone to do a decent V3 remapping on the unaltered Posette obj (V4 mapping seems too fancy for me...) Unfortunally, I'm not capable of doing the remapping myself :redface: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 05:10 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- This is not a head of vicky put on posette, this is just posette, i didnt add extra vertices or whatever, you can all get the morphs and you have the same posette as i have. The body and head already have V3 mapping on the moment. I can even enlarge her lacrimals( wich i will do) But i am more concerned about teh rigging( i could get the knee fixed) but the shoulders and arms dont pose well with these morphs. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 05:13 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- As you can see here, the meshes are the same, left is the modified posette, right the unmodified one: [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/5561/posette.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- Chromium Friday, 28 October 2011, 07:16 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- There is some great potential here, thank you for giving it a go nevsehir. The more you succeed, the more versatility you add to our Posy. Thank you for sharing your progress, as it will encourage someone else too (even if in a small way). I'm no expert but it looks like the figure needs a magic JPconverter, made to fix her joint issues. I thank you for spending time on Posy, as opposed to another model. Owing to hardware I will hit a limit to the quality of the render I can produce, and if you work brings some benefit then I wish you every success. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 07:52 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- The morphs are not a problem, the rigging is. Its not hard to convert one JP off posette over to another posette. But this morphed figure is morphed outside posettes boundaries. Especially on the neck and shoulder area( they didnt look human at all). She poses ok but she wont accept all the included poses in poser. If you pose her manually she will behave ok i think. So i need someone who can rig her, and then make a pose file to transport the rigging( is shouldnt be that hard). ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 28 October 2011, 08:36 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- In case anyone has thought about it. When you re-rig a character then you have to change any of the clothes that comes with it to conform. So keeping the same rig is the way to go. If you where able to map a 4000x4000 High Res map of Posette then she would be like the rest of the models. Remember when you change the rig of bones it can not conform right with any of the clothes unless you make dynamic clothes for her. She is good looking I will admit but she doesn't look like Posette with the maps you have only another mesh and character. I am just trying to let you know that sometimes less is more in these cases. In the end it really depends in what you want to do with your render for it to be used. I think it is a really great idea that you are working on this but you have to be careful to use certain bones as the default so the cr2 file can work with the object and the bones can work with the clothes and everything works in harmony with each other. :mmmh: Welcome to PF by the way. Its good to see you round again. :D Also may I make a suggestion is to make a tutorial of mapping and all of this great things you have and put them in a zip file in the free stuff as well for people to share and learn. You do very good work and have great ideas. :thumb: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 08:42 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43166"]In case anyone has thought about it. When you re-rig a character then you have to change any of the clothes that comes with it to conform. So keeping the same rig is the way to go. If you where able to map a 4000x4000 High Res map of Posette then she would be like the rest of the models. Remember when you change the rig of bones it can not conform right with any of the clothes unless you make dynamic clothes for her. She is good looking I will admit but she doesn't look like Posette with the maps you have only another mesh and character. I am just trying to let you know that sometimes less is more in these cases. In the end it really depends in what you want to do with your render for it to be used. I think it is a really great idea that you are working on this but you have to be careful to use certain bones as the default so the cr2 file can work with the object and the bones can work with the clothes and everything works in harmony with each other. :mmmh: Welcome to PF by the way. Its good to see you round again. :D Also may I make a suggestion is to make a tutorial of mapping and all of this great things you have and put them in a zip file in the free stuff as well for people to share and learn. You do very good work and have great ideas. :thumb:[/quote] Well if someone re-rigs posette, you can use a JP converter so you can switch rigs and apply it to the clothes too( yamato has done it if im not mistaken, at least some of the japanese artist have done it.) ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 28 October 2011, 08:51 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Then what we need is a tutorial to do this. Don't get me wrong I am all for this 100%. Its just it would be nice to keep Posette and have a high Res map on the old gall and be able to conform some more clothes on here. Due to her hands some times it doesn't work right with other model clothes to put on her without ripping a mesh poly line and having holes in them. This has been the problem with many of the conformed clothes that have worked with those software's. If yamato would be so kind to tell us how to do this then it would be great. So I am all for fixing the problem. :thumb: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 09:46 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Regarding the mapping, i just looked all posettes and used the V3 mapped one, it needs some relaxing i think, so i will relax it a bit better. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Friday, 28 October 2011, 09:47 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43169"]Then what we need is a tutorial to do this. Don't get me wrong I am all for this 100%. Its just it would be nice to keep Posette and have a high Res map on the old gall and be able to conform some more clothes on here. Due to her hands some times it doesn't work right with other model clothes to put on her without ripping a mesh poly line and having holes in them. This has been the problem with many of the conformed clothes that have worked with those software's. If yamato would be so kind to tell us how to do this then it would be great. So I am all for fixing the problem. :thumb:[/quote] I just thought the gal needed an update, Vicky is moving on so is Posette haha. ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 28 October 2011, 10:08 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Then thank you and have a great day. ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 28 October 2011, 11:57 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Ok nevsehir , I'm sorry but I can't understand what you're doing, maybe it's a language problem (I'm not of an english native language and neither you), so this is what I've understood: -You made a completely new model giving her the same shape of Posette and called her Posette -You're trying to Uvmap her in order to accept V4 textures if it's like that the result is not a Posette, it's not "Canon", she wouldn't be different from morphing a V4 or V5 or something else in order to make it look like a Posette, the process would be even easier Or: You started with a standard Posette (P4woman) because you said that the meshes are the same, so essentially you created a set of morphs, in this case she is a Posette with the shape you like. In this case, if you remap it to accept V4 textures, consider to do the work on the standard P4woman obj, then apply the morphs, the final result will be more useful: if the meshes are the same, the morphs should be accepted, but the result of a shape or movement morph applied on an already modified mesh is unpredictable. If I understood it, you're doing two things at the same time, or you already made a modified mesh for a Posette) essentially a set of morphs and now you passed to a radical remapping. As I told you, take it as a game, or, if you need help, just ask exactly what kind of help you need (for example "help me remapping the limbs"). Please don't feel offended by the low enthusiasm on a Posette clone, after many years a lot of us have become "zealots" (conservative) about Posettes. There is a message in the forum (somewhere) of some years ago, the topic was about the little differences between the models, by now it still doesn't exist a really new technology in the 3D arena: models are still made by polygons, with enough skill an artist can do the same things with a Posette or with a V-something , the rest is only a matter of easiness. Essentially, the so called "new models" are simply heavier objects made with more polygons, it's not that they made a model using "circles" instead of polygons, they are still the same thing. someone of us make a point in adapting dresses and accessories to our Posettes so that she can be always up to date. It works because the technology has not evolved enough, and here also comes the fact that a site like this little one is still actual: they say that Posette is outdated but for me it's only words dictated in order to push people at the marketplace to buy the umpteenth "new" girl in town... About the converters, none of them are for free, the same V5 that you are talking about is a commercial model while this site is dedicated, by statute, only to discussion involving free utilities and models. That's what we like , everything for free :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 06:53 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Tormie I lived years in new york;). It is just Posette, nothing different, only a set of radical morphing. I dont use any converters. What i was talking about JP( joints) is just a simple pose file done ages ago, you can compare it to geometrie swtiching. I dont even talk about more polygons. I said that daz took V4/5 to a new shape, namely: elite. I just wanted to make posette someone the same i.e body shape. I just completely remorphed posette to the shape of a real woman( i shaped her after photos). I can give you the morphs before hand so you can see yourself. You can already see it in the wireframe picture, they are exactly the same mesh, only very different shape thats all. ----------------------------------- Tormie Saturday, 29 October 2011, 09:39 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Yep, I got it... If you're using one of those commercial clothes converters you can use Posette as a "cloth" and try to adapt it to a different model, the result would be a mess but with some morphs that can be useful. Ok, keep us appraised :D I want to see the final result :photo: ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 29 October 2011, 10:02 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- :D :hugs: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 10:12 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- You can still use all the morphs but some work better than others, for instance, some expression morphs look silly cuz the shape is changed. The rig is still problematic but, if you have p8 or up you can still use the morph brush to smooth things out. ----------------------------------- Tormie Saturday, 29 October 2011, 10:41 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- If you're using P8 you can perform some experiments with joints in the setup room. I remember the pose that changed the joint position, it was from a Japanese guy, anyway you can even obtain better results in the setup room ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 10:48 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="Tormie" post="43180"]If you're using P8 you can perform some experiments with joints in the setup room. I remember the pose that changed the joint position, it was from a Japanese guy, anyway you can even obtain better results in the setup room[/quote] Yes Tormie hehe but i cant rig lol, i have pp12 and i just cant rig well. I made some small changes in the morphs so, she "poses" a bit better regarding the neck/collar area. ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 01:49 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Yes I would like to see this come out great as well. Did you do all of this in Poser or did you rework the object in another modeler? :mmmh: I am just trying to help you and make sense to what is the best approach to this problem. :mmmh: It would be nice to see the girl get a face lift. She deserves it and has been a great character for sometime. :thumb: Have you thought about moving the bones in different areas to see a better result? :mmmh: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 01:57 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43182"]Yes I would like to see this come out great as well. Did you do all of this in Poser or did you rework the object in another modeler? :mmmh: I am just trying to help you and make sense to what is the best approach to this problem. :mmmh: It would be nice to see the girl get a face lift. She deserves it and has been a great character for sometime. :thumb: Have you thought about moving the bones in different areas to see a better result? :mmmh:[/quote] No she isnt morphed in poser :) Regarding the bones: yes i tried this and i also tried making an own skeleton once but i failed, i tried this often, my strength is texturing and morphing human forms. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 02:32 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Ive made a little movie, from posette to posette premium( all the morph changes and my render settings, to get her very smooth) http://esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=32953618 ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 02:56 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- It says its not available. :crying: Man! I hate it when 21st century screws things up. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 02:58 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43185"]It says its not available. :crying: Man! I hate it when 21st century screws things up.[/quote] i can play it. maybe they deleted it, it has nudity in it hahah. http://esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=32953618 tested it again, and even logged out, for me it works :S ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:00 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- :redface: That might be the problem. :lmao: Any Who if you can put it on a download site we can take a look see and try to see your work. I know this has great promise. I hope to see you around more. I PMed you but no reply. :redface: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:01 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43187"]:redface: That might be the problem. :lmao: Any Who if you can put it on a download site we can take a look see and try to see your work. I know this has great promise. I hope to see you around more. I PMed you but no reply. :redface:[/quote] lol it says i got 1 pm, but when i click on it, i dont get a message :P ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:04 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- :lmao: As I said. 21st century no how for you. Oh well it was to just let you know I said hi and welcome to the site. Also we are friendly here and will try to help in any way we can. :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:05 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43189"]:lmao: As I said. 21st century no how for you. Oh well it was to just let you know I said hi and welcome to the site. Also we are friendly here and will try to help in any way we can. :D[/quote] I got it kenny, i think the sent went wonky on me hahaha ive set up a download link so you can download the movie too( the original movie is over 500mb, so i converted it to .flv format) its around 12mb now http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSRTXMCX ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:21 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Just got it. Very interesting. Would like to see the clothes display with her and a full texture to see for the moment what the final out come may be. :thumb: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:30 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43191"]Just got it. Very interesting. Would like to see the clothes display with her and a full texture to see for the moment what the final out come may be. :thumb:[/quote] hehh i tested her bikini, the top is reasonable, the bottom is uh well.. hehehe. the clothes need to be adjusted a lot. I tried it with the cloth room, but im ever inexpierenced with this stuff. Although i learned a bit from it. ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:36 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- The clothes Room and others I have never tried sad to say. I have been so busy in model making that I had forgotten all that was in Poser because I felt the models had more meaning as well as fun to me. Also it was good to give free stuff. :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:43 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43193"]The clothes Room and others I have never tried sad to say. I have been so busy in model making that I had forgotten all that was in Poser because I felt the models had more meaning as well as fun to me. Also it was good to give free stuff. :D[/quote] well you asked me how she looked textured in a pm: [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/5561/testskin.jpg[/img] i just put a quick free skin on this posette. very sloppy render too. But just to give you an idea. ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:46 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Works for me. :eh: Now give the girl some make up, lipstick. Some eye shadow and a girls night on the town and you got it all going. :thumb: :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:49 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43195"]Works for me. :eh: Now give the girl some make up, lipstick. Some eye shadow and a girls night on the town and you got it all going. :thumb: :D[/quote] I found this texture in rositys freestuff. its a nice texture, but its done in photoshop, this means the pores and all are not correct like in real human skin, wrong scale etc. My texture will take a long time to create cuz its all 360 degrees wrapped around the had, with stretched pores. It is called projection painting. ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 29 October 2011, 03:53 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- And we will be looking for it. :thumb: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Saturday, 29 October 2011, 04:04 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- YEs still a lot of work, if the rigging isnt enhanced. But im already working on another realistic female shape. Completely different, so we can choose different ethnics and different people. Maybe also some anime style? i never tried anime but helpful links are appreciated. Remember a mesh doesnt have limits, only the creator. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 02:05 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Ive uploaded Posette Premium alpha 1 she uses just the normal posette mapping here. Now you can see how afwul she bends. I have pp12 so the mapping system maybe a bit different, if you dont have pp12 i suggest you copy the included .cr2 file manually to your p4 characters runtime http://www.2shared.com/file/C8dJlsII/PP_online.html ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 06:46 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Going to check it out. :D ----------------------------------- Tormie Sunday, 30 October 2011, 07:01 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Thank you for the link nevsehir :) ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 07:42 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Well darn it all we've hit a snag. :dash: I have Poser Pro 2010. All the morphs and dials are not responding. :eh: So unless you can transfer to a pz3 file or make it backwards compatible we are at a snag. Because others will not be able to use it. :crying: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 07:52 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43224"]Well darn it all we've hit a snag. :dash: I have Poser Pro 2010. All the morphs and dials are not responding. :eh: So unless you can transfer to a pz3 file or make it backwards compatible we are at a snag. Because others will not be able to use it. :crying:[/quote] hmm ill see, i have pp12 so i dont know if its backward compatible:) hopefully it will work with the pz3 file http://www.2shared.com/file/4UYBIDqy/posette.html ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:15 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Welp! Back to the Mad Scientist's Lab. :uuh: ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:37 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Ok. I am afraid we still have a problem. :mmmh: Have you taken the P4 character and reworked the mesh. If so you might need to make another cr2 under a different name. It seems to me at this point it is not recognizing the cr2 with morphs you have made. But yet reverting back to the standard P4. However! The morph Dials are there. They just don't work with a different Poser such as mine. So there is something that the 2012 is doing, the 2010 is not. If you have a Poser that is around the Poser 7 or 8 era, then this will help the others. Even if you get this working in yours the bad part is all your efforts won't work with the others on back. At the moment I suggest to stop until this is resolved. :uuh: But I will bet it is in the writing of the cr2 file that makes it different. :thumb: ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:42 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43231"]Ok. I am afraid we still have a problem. :mmmh: Have you taken the P4 character and reworked the mesh. If so you might need to make another cr2 under a different name. It seems to me at this point it is not recognizing the cr2 with morphs you have made. But yet reverting back to the standard P4. However! The morph Dials are there. They just don't work with a different Poser such as mine. So there is something that the 2012 is doing, the 2010 is not. If you have a Poser that is around the Poser 7 or 8 era, then this will help the others. Even if you get this working in yours the bad part is all your efforts won't work with the others on back. At the moment I suggest to stop until this is resolved. :uuh: But I will bet it is in the writing of the cr2 file that makes it different. :thumb:[/quote] it is just p4 female. hmm i dont have poser 8 anymore. only pp10 and pp12. the pz3 file and the cr2 file both work for me. I can dial and do anything like i can with just posette or any other figure ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:44 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Ok that is a start. Try Poser Pro 2010. :thumb: That way you have isolated this from the other software. :thumb: The reason why it is working is because it is in your software runtime. Take the pz3 and put it in another Poser such as 10 and you should get the same results as myself. :thumb: This is making it either work like 12 is doing or working like mine is in 10. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:46 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- MM i opened up the cr2 file. it is refering to pmd files. Do you think it will work if i upload the pmd with it? ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:49 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- In order for you to trouble shoot to see if you are missing something is to have an older software on stand-by to see if it is indeed working on every Poser that is out there. The only software that may not be able to load all is 4. But even some may load it like in Poser Pro 4. :mmmh: As for an older software it should report a missing file. If the character is taking a long time to load then it is hunting for something. I would say your morphs would indeed be a part of that factor. ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:50 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- I never had so much trouble with a character like this :S. i dont have any old poser software anymore ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:51 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- hmm i did what you suggested, i deleted everything and you are right the dials are there but nothing is changing, maybe it is the pmd? i dont know ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:53 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- what i now do is load a blank posette, apply all the morphs again and it still works. but i did that with the file i uploaded too/ ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 10:54 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- UPdate: In order for you to trouble shoot to see if you are missing something is to have an older software on stand-by to see if it is indeed working on every Poser that is out there. The only software that may not be able to load all is 4. But even some may load it like in Poser Pro 4. As for an older software it should report a missing file. If the character is taking a long time to load then it is hunting for something. I would say your morphs would indeed be a part of that factor. It is the soul reason to have another for you to test. That is why you see Beta Testers out side of the persons PC is to test to see if anything goes wrong. Another person would be Andreas but he only has Poser Pro 4. Davide would be the next choice to ask in this project. :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 11:02 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- i think it is the pmd, it uses the morph information, i have it now unticked. i will upload a new file tomorrow. ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 30 October 2011, 11:34 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/541/p_test.jpg[/img] Here is the test and it works. This is my texture with the girl. I made it for a SciFi Theme a while a go. :D ----------------------------------- nevsehir Sunday, 30 October 2011, 11:35 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="tda42" post="43243"][img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/541/p_test.jpg[/img] Here is the test and it works. This is my texture with the girl. I made it for a SciFi Theme a while a go. :D[/quote] oh wow that is lovely. see it was that darn pmd heheheh. Well tomorrow ill upload the correct version so everybody can already have a play with it, with p4 textures. If you didnt tell me this was posette, i could have easily mistaken her for vic3 ----------------------------------- nevsehir Monday, 31 October 2011, 11:38 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Here are the WORKING files for posette premium alpha. http://www.2shared.com/file/LJqK3KIn/posette2.html you have to manually extract it in your posette character folder. ----------------------------------- Chromium Monday, 31 October 2011, 02:56 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Now that's team work. She has promise, certainly has that V3 stature, with those hips, but definately has Posy's signature breasts with the nips pointing out (no mistake). Really great work already, and there is another in the works too (thanks). ----------------------------------- nevsehir Monday, 31 October 2011, 03:06 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- [quote user="Chromium" post="43249"]Now that's team work. She has promise, certainly has that V3 stature, with those hips, but definately has Posy's signature breasts with the nips pointing out (no mistake). Really great work already, and there is another in the works too (thanks).[/quote] well posettes breasts are actually quite good, only a bit too inward, so i only had to refine it a bit. ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 04 November 2011, 09:28 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- :D Hi Kenny, I'm afraid we're fighting spam bots again, I deleted one yesterday here... :mmmh: ----------------------------------- tda42 Friday, 04 November 2011, 11:59 PM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- Its toast now. :lmao: :afterburner: ----------------------------------- GrouchoCaesar Saturday, 05 November 2011, 09:57 AM Re: Posette Premium ----------------------------------- MMMmmmmm... Spam on toast.