https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2727 ----------------------------------- PitKlad Monday, 02 April 2007, 12:15 AM PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Hello everyone Thanks everyone for your interest on PiChi! here is the link for the file! http: //www.divshare.com/download/321268-8dd enjoy & have fun! ----------------------------------- Tormie Monday, 02 April 2007, 12:39 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Thank you for the link Pitklad :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 02 April 2007, 12:39 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- :dance: :dance: :dance: Thanks a lot friend, you made my day (night :uuh: !?) ----------------------------------- PitKlad Monday, 02 April 2007, 12:45 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- It seams the rte file doesn't work on the first link I send you :whistle: If you already downloaded the file download the right rte file here: http: //www.divshare.com/download/321242-92c Or download the whole updated PiChi zip here: http: //www.divshare.com/download/321268-8dd Sorry for the inconvenience :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ahjah you know it my right time of the day is only the night! :grin: PitKlad ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 02 April 2007, 01:10 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- :grin: ----------------------------------- Whazizname Monday, 02 April 2007, 01:15 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- :) Thank you much PitKlad! (: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Monday, 02 April 2007, 01:44 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Thanks! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ----------------------------------- rayera Monday, 02 April 2007, 09:37 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Thanks a lot Pitklad, a lot of things to do with her/him :mmmh: I really like the anime morph :thumb: , is fantastic , can't wait to have more time to play with her/him :mmmh: you've became the master of the P4 family :wink: :grin: :grin: ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 02 April 2007, 10:26 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- I'll upload some morphs for the P4 girl I made recently, soon. :liar: I'm testing them on PiChi, they work fine, but you cannot install them directly in poser, because they are created on the original mesh, and you'll get strange effects :lmao: You'll have to copy them via MorphManager, so I'll have to set up a container cr2 with them :mmmh: There are the face morphs I used for my pic Fresh![albumimg]4157[/albumimg], some elf ears, and two or three more on the body :) I don't have the time tonight. I'll do it tomorrow, maybe... :whistle: Also, I'm thinking about modifying the UVS with some more material areas for clothing, similar to Aiko, for things like biker shorts or socks. I did it years ago for the Poser Boy version (the only child, that came with P3). I ended up with about 39 materials :shocked!: with endless combinations :crazyeyes: , but it used to crash my poor old Poser, so I didn't ever really used it ](*,) :grin: In case of PiChi, four or five more will do... :wink: ----------------------------------- PitKlad Monday, 02 April 2007, 10:35 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Thanks so much! Can't wait to use them! You know that image was the reason for reloading the old girl at the first time! :grin: You can make a reverse morph for older morphs, export the empty head of P4 girl as obj Import it on PiChi make the dial at -1 and than load any old morph which will look fine! :grin: rayera I tried to make the best I could with the anime! I show many manga-anime pics on the web before deciding the final shape! I hope it passes ok for Anime :grin: Thanks everyone for the nice words and the support! I can't wait to see renders with the new child! :wink: ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 02 April 2007, 10:47 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- You include this "oldFace" morph already, remember? :grin: ----------------------------------- PitKlad Monday, 02 April 2007, 10:52 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- This Old face has the brow smoothed so it won't do the job! :prrr: If you make a reverse morph it will have the ugly brow at -1 the custom MT will have it at 1 so it will be 0 on the new morph and only the differences on other places of the face will be set to 1 :wink: ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 02 April 2007, 10:57 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- :thumb: ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 03 April 2007, 03:27 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- :grin: ----------------------------------- PitKlad Tuesday, 03 April 2007, 04:24 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- :dance: :clap: :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 03 April 2007, 10:55 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Hi friends! :hug2: Here is the altenate UVS I made for PiChi. I added some more materials for more clothing variety. Now PiChi can wear long gloves, knee socks, biker shorts etc. :grin: Included are the mat cams for applying PitKlads original textures for the new UVS ----------------------------------- PitKlad Tuesday, 03 April 2007, 11:11 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Wow many material zones!!! :dance: You've been busy I see!!! :grin: I'll male a second obj of PiChi! for this version :grin: ----------------------------------- DazLovers Tuesday, 14 August 2018, 10:19 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Link is death :crying: i want PiChi ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 14 August 2018, 08:52 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Hi and welcome DazLovers Yes, seems the 9+ years old external link to an experimental project is dead, as most links this old on the web are, I'm afraid. I'm sorry, I can't be of much help here. You can try contacting PitKlad via PM and if you're polite and he finds the time he might help you. Thanks for reporting anyway, I'll deactivate the links... ----------------------------------- DazLovers Wednesday, 15 August 2018, 01:05 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Ok :sad: ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 01 September 2018, 01:43 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- I've found the original file in my messy backups, and uploaded it to our Freestuff > Figures > Other Have Fun :D ----------------------------------- Visitor Tuesday, 28 February 2023, 09:25 AM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- [quote user="ahjah" post="45176"]Hi and welcome DazLovers Yes, seems the 9+ years old external link to an experimental project is dead, as most links this old on the web are, I'm afraid. I'm sorry, I can't be of much help*---Spam removed---* here. You can try contacting PitKlad via PM and if you're polite and he finds the time he might help you. Thanks for reporting anyway, I'll deactivate the links...[/quote] Yeah this much old link is more likely to not working now. It would be great if you are anyone else share the recent link or links related to this. :D ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 28 February 2023, 12:13 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Hi and welcome SlimSophiya! If you read the post above your's you'll find, it's been done already :D ----------------------------------- Visitor Friday, 03 November 2023, 02:11 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- This girl picture is a good editing work. But I must say that the colors should be light in contrast, *---spam removed---* dark colors are not good. ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 03 November 2023, 03:37 PM Re: PiChi Is Ready For Download! ----------------------------------- Hi and welcome NormanB I'm not sure what you are referring to thou :mmmh: