https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=903 ----------------------------------- Tormie Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 08:52 AM VK gifts in the free stuff page ! ----------------------------------- :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Hi friends :heartbeat: ! I'm glad to announce you that I've just uploaded a lot of VK things in our little free stuff page ! Thanks to BatUsa who contacted VK, he donated us all his Poser things. There are a lot of stuff, a Batmobile for Batzilla :bigrinnin: , NEW textures for our beloved Vespa, furnitures, a Baby elephant and much, much more. Let's look at the free stuff page ! Thank you very much VK !!!! There are other VK things to upload, but now I've to go to work, so they will be in place tonight (Castiraga Vidardo time zone...) I've added new categories in the free stuff page, included new dedicated to Sara, the beloved character of Pbnj and moved there her stuff ! ----------------------------------- Den Tracy Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 12:31 PM ----------------------------------- I have just gone shopping in our free section and I will try out these "toys" when I get the chance ! That's a killer Batmobile... Just in time, too ! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Catwoman won't be able to resist... Batzilla looks anxious to destroy the car ! These are fine looking models to say the least ! ----------------------------------- JanReinar Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 12:41 PM ----------------------------------- I've to go to work too! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 03:30 PM ----------------------------------- :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: lots of great stuff thanks for this unfortunally jut got a "critical error, can´t connect to the database" think, I´ll have to try again later :-k ----------------------------------- pbnj Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 03:31 PM ----------------------------------- ohohoh awesome! and of course im at work so i can't download and play with anything right now. :crybaby: :crybaby: #-o thank you VK, BatUsa, and Tormie! ----------------------------------- Tormie Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 04:26 PM ----------------------------------- :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Ahjah ! tell me if the error persist and where you found it ! ----------------------------------- JanReinar Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 05:47 PM ----------------------------------- Thanks VK and Tormentor! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: ----------------------------------- Tormie Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 06:41 PM ----------------------------------- I've just placed all the stuff :bigrinnin: ! A lot of new toys for us ! ----------------------------------- BatUSA Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 07:53 PM ----------------------------------- Very cool glad it all worked out ok :-) ----------------------------------- tda42 Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 09:16 PM ----------------------------------- Thank you all! It is very much appreciated. :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- VK Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 10:33 PM ----------------------------------- You're welcome :) ----------------------------------- TdaC Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 10:58 PM ----------------------------------- Thanks for your generosity, it's great stuff. Off to play with poser:) :dancing: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Tuesday, 27 July 2004, 11:33 PM ----------------------------------- Thanks Bat! :) ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 28 July 2004, 05:28 AM ----------------------------------- Thanks VK :bigrinnin: !! ----------------------------------- Nex Wednesday, 28 July 2004, 07:52 AM ----------------------------------- A Thousand thank you VK! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 28 July 2004, 08:04 AM ----------------------------------- Just here again to say All´s workin fine now for me, Tormie and, VK, I still can´t belive, you let us use all this class A pro stuff for free the gym stuff makes my Posette sweat :bigrinnin: ---> album and the piano with all the keys pseable separately... :clap: :clap: :clap: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 28 July 2004, 08:12 AM ----------------------------------- I can't believe it too, VK should be a very rich person for this kind of gifts ! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Thank you :heartbeat: ! ----------------------------------- Ozymandias Jones Friday, 30 July 2004, 04:13 AM ----------------------------------- Download Party! Thanks BatUSA and VK. Great stuff here :clap: ----------------------------------- pbnj Friday, 30 July 2004, 01:36 PM ----------------------------------- I just wanted to say thank you again now that I've actually had a chance to download some of these items and play with them. Truly awesome quality. :) You are toooooo kind, thank you! *hug* I can't wait to try the baby elephant out, heheh. ----------------------------------- rico Thursday, 20 August 2020, 09:15 PM Re: VK Gifts In The Free Stuff Page ! ----------------------------------- You kindness is very much appreciated :yeah: !