https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=682 ----------------------------------- Tormie Wednesday, 10 March 2004, 11:43 PM Tdac Birthday !! ----------------------------------- And [font=Courier, monospace][size=18][color=tomato]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/color][/size][/font] To our friend TdaC :heartbeat: ... TdaC made a lot of works for us, and You'll find them in the free stuff page ! So, thank you very much Thilda, I don't know you age, but I hope that the modern science will keep you alive for a little more !! (#-o #-o #-o I'm becoming old, I had to read the messages twice for understand that it's TdaC birthday... sigh.. :roll: .... ) Anyway PARTY ON!!! :wav: :greenjumpers: :occasion4: :occasion6: :hello1: :hello2: :fart: ----------------------------------- tda42 Thursday, 11 March 2004, 12:23 AM ----------------------------------- Ok! I've move the party again.So here goes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TdaC! :dancing: :heartbeat: :clap: :bigrinnin: :icecream: :clown: :blob4: :blob2: :icescream: :laughing5: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :wav: :smileycouncil: :tongue3: :occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion9: :smilebox: :smileycouncil: :greenjumpers: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :grouphuuug: :blob7: Excuse me I have to slip out to go and get some more ballons. :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lol: #-o ----------------------------------- TdaC Thursday, 11 March 2004, 07:33 AM ----------------------------------- THank you :bigrinnin: And i hope that i won't need science to keep me alive any time soon. I turned 27 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: ----------------------------------- Tormie Thursday, 11 March 2004, 08:04 AM ----------------------------------- [quote] I turned 27 [/quote] :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Visitor Thursday, 11 March 2004, 08:42 AM ----------------------------------- :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bigrinnin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, Live long and prosper. ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Thursday, 11 March 2004, 11:35 AM ----------------------------------- Happy birthday Tdac Have a great day, hope you get lots of nice stuff :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Thursday, 11 March 2004, 12:38 PM ----------------------------------- Happy birthday, Tdac! As we say in my country: All of the Good to you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Ozymandias Jones Thursday, 11 March 2004, 01:28 PM ----------------------------------- Happy Birthday and best wishes from Down Unda' :flower: ----------------------------------- guiltypleasures Thursday, 11 March 2004, 05:16 PM ----------------------------------- Happy Birthday TdaC! :occasion1: :occasion9: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :smilebox: :wav: :greenjumpers: :givemea: :bigrinnin: ----------------------------------- TdaC Friday, 12 March 2004, 01:20 PM Re: Tdac Birthday !! ----------------------------------- THanks! I had a great birthday :bigrinnin: only bad thing was that i burnt my finger ( guess wich one lol) when i took the cake i was baking out of the owen. But now it's ok and everyone seemed to like the cake. :lmao: ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 12 March 2004, 04:06 PM ----------------------------------- I know the feeling, the last month I burnt my hand while cooking a big supercharged pizza... sigh :crybaby: (Anyway the pizza was very good... :bigrinnin: SLURP!) ----------------------------------- guiltypleasures Friday, 12 March 2004, 04:19 PM ----------------------------------- Sorry about your finger TdaC, but hold the boat a second....YOU had to Bake YOUR OWN CAKE, on your birthday? Oh now that's just wrong lol Tormie, I'll bet you were "supercharged" after eating the pizza :lmao: ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 12 March 2004, 06:02 PM ----------------------------------- :sick: :sick: :sick: