https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=3471 ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 21 June 2009, 03:12 PM Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [align=justify][youtube]77J2d4ea0Y8[/youtube][/align] Hi ! I shall create the animations in Bryce and Poser more than 10 years. In practice, always more simply combine the animation layers in After Effects, than import the 3D personages from Poser to Bryce. For example possible to see episode from my animation movie, where all personages are created on base Dork. This is my second animation Movie. Movie is created in russian language, but possible activate english subtitles (last button on the right). This Episode is extracted from the full-length animation movie "Lost Planet". The Episode was titled as "Visit from Abyss", and it tells the story about a tough situation which was happened with pilots of The Forces of Extreme Reaction, when suddenly arisen threat has appeared to the orbital space station. A giant asteroid suddenly appeared from the abyss of the deep space. Making of this episode took three and half months of my work. Today Movie "Lost Planet" has length 75 minutes. The Movie will is completely finished in one year. Frames from Movie "Lost Planet" possible to look [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/images.html][i][u]here[/u][/i] site in russian language The Updated version "Visit from abyss" is found [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/visitfromabyss.html][i][u]here[/u][/i]. ----------------------------------- leahman Sunday, 21 June 2009, 05:36 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [size=28] [b][color=crimson]~Wonderful ! ![/color][/b] [/size] :evenmoreshocked: :go: :h5: :10: :fireworks: :beers: :piano: :party: :blahblah:[color=#FFFFE5] ''''''''' [/color] I [i]hope—[/i] our New Friend -will become a regular at Posette-forever..... -and[i][size=18] show us more ![/size][/i] ----------------------------------- Tormie Sunday, 21 June 2009, 09:11 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :tv: Yep, a truely nice masterpiece :notworthy: !! :clap: :clap: :clap: Poser-user is a regular here :thumb: :hug2: and he uses Dorks & Posettes :wink: . I think his only problem is the english language (like me :oops: ) ----------------------------------- Endosphere Wednesday, 24 June 2009, 04:24 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [font=Arial] [/font][size=12] [/size][color=black] [/color] :cool: :yeah: :clap: :yeah: :cool: I just watched the movie-short and wanted to say congratulations! You are very talented. The project was nicely done, and had no noticeable failures or weaknesses that were instant turn-offs. If this clip is reflective of the whole project, I would say it is a [i]very good[/i] effort for anyone working alone, and [i][b]doubly so[/b][/i] if you're a hobbyist like the rest of us here (not sure if you do this for a career). I know very little about making animations with Poser and know even less about the other programs you're using on this, so I don't think I can say much about the technical aspects of the project except that it looks pretty good. The models are well posed, well animated, and well dressed/fitted with props. The characters moved naturally within the limits of Poser technology, the lip-synching seemed on target, and there were no mesh-breaking positions. The spaceships, planets, asteroid, etc were also nicely done. All the models also had good textures, appropriate for the resolution used. The only minor technical problem that bothered me while watching the clip is the guy in the black shirt who hasn't shaved in a few days. If these were still images I think he would be rated as the most 'realistic' looking, yet in the film his animation is less realistic than the others because his eyes are constantly open very wide, and he doesn't seem to ever blink. He also seems to move very randomly, compared to the other people who seem purposeful in what they are doing. These factors combine to make him stand out as particularly CG-ish compared to everyone else. You might also want to change the color/highlight settings for your Poser-peoples' fingernails, but that's just me nit-picking. :whipitgood: :lmao: Compared to the technical side of this project, I do know quite a bit about films as media having studied them closely all my adult life. I can confidently say that you have a good grasp of what is needed here, and are effective in executing it. All the main film-technical things are in order: lighting, set design and color, camera angles, shot framing, sound and sound-synching (bonus points on this :thumbleft: ), use of music/soundtrack, cutscene usage and timing, etc. Nice job on all these things. I wasn't able to have the subtitles on (I'm on dial-up and can't directly watch stuff from YouTube) and don't speak Russian, but this didn't matter and I was able to clearly understand who was who and what was going on. This means that your clip is successful in the artistic sense of being a movie, which is the [i]visual telling of a story or exploration of an idea[/i]. I really was very impressed with your results in this area. The pacing was very good, held my attention the full time, and the story and characters seemed interesting. :director2: :signwow: :beers: Keep up the great work, this looks like it will be an amazing product when you are finished. [size=10]P.S. There's no need to be too self-conscious about your English as I can understand you just fine, but if you're going to be discussing this project with English speakers it would be better to describe the pilots as the 'Rapid Reaction Force' or 'Frontline Defense Forces,' instead of 'Forces of Extreme Reaction' which has political overtones and makes them sound like some bomb-throwing people who want to overthrow the government. [/size] :lmao: :) ----------------------------------- Poser - User Wednesday, 24 June 2009, 06:00 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thank you for high estimation my creative activity! My basic job is not connected with Computer Graphics. I do my film after job for its pleasure. This not commercial project, so having finished its film I shall show film for all. I it is necessary to create else 12-15 minutes of the film. The most complex work, this do the correct translation. For instance, this text was translated by means of program Socrat. I know much english words, but me it is difficult to understand the general sense. Now, on work on film. I shall create the separate animation footages, but then combine them in Adobe After Effects. The Method is shown on Picture. [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/muitilayeranimation2009eng.jpg[/img] This method allows vastly to reduce Render time. Here, there is some difficulties, but as a whole, method works successfully. For synchronizing colloquial speech for lip motions, I use the manual method for each frame. The Mimic Program (by Daz3D) not correct works with russian phonemic. All motions in this episode were made on key frames manually. Only one moving the gait was created on technologies of the motion capture (BVH file). All personages talk my voice, changed in program Sound Forge. For film were used old versions of the programs: - Curious Labs - Poser 4 Pro (2001); - Corel - Bryce 5 (2001); - Corel - Photo Paint 8 (1998); - Adobe - After Effects 5.5 (2001); - Adobe - Premiere 4.2 (1996); - Wondertouch - Particle illusion 3 (2003); - Sonic Foundry - Sound Forge 5 (2001). I hope that you have understood my english. ----------------------------------- Tormie Thursday, 25 June 2009, 12:18 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thank you for the explanation Poser-User :thumb: :wink: :clap: ! Can someone help him with the subtitles :pray: ( :whipitgood: ) ? ----------------------------------- Endosphere Thursday, 25 June 2009, 09:40 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- That's a lot of work, but the results are worth it. :clap: One question is, if you model and render the characters separately from the set/background, how do you keep track of whether the actors will be in the right positions when combined with the set, as opposed to not having their hands near controls they are using, putting their hand through a wall, etc? I can see how (beyond its primary purpose of layering foreground/background elements) the masking could be used to avoid gross errors like a person walking through a wall with their entire body, but beyond that it seems like it would be impossible to 'eyeball' their position correctly. Or do you keep a duplicate of the whole set in Poser and just make it invisible at render time? Also it's been many years since I used Bryce so maybe this is trivial/easy, but how do you match the lighting and camera angles between the Poser scene and the Bryce scene? I did notice when watching the clip that there were hardly any shadows anywhere. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 25 June 2009, 05:21 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- It is minute video file, where is shown sequence of the creation layers, which unite in ready scene. [youtube]Qo87GBDYN58[/youtube] This file is made long ago. Instead of blue background better to use the black background. Before making scene in Poser it is necessary picture or video from Bryce to place on Poser background. Now, possible create motion in Poser. But before main Poser Render, it is necessary to delete the background. Rendering it is necessary to produce without compression video (Full frames not compressed). Only in this case, in avi file have saved with alpha-mask. When loading got video in After Effects, back background automatically becomes transparent. After Effects such as PhotoShop, but only for animation sequences. In After Effects possible to add the shadow filter for any layer. The layer images possible to aligning on brightness, contrast and color balance. AE program can create very complex video compositions. [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/layers.jpg[/img] In film "Lost Planet" are used 17 personages. 14 actors have personal voice. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 26 June 2009, 02:34 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Endosphere [cell class=spoiler]P.S. There's no need to be too self-conscious about your English as I can understand you just fine, but if you're going to be discussing this project with English speakers it would be better to describe the pilots as the 'Rapid Reaction Force' or 'Frontline Defense Forces,' instead of 'Forces of Extreme Reaction' which has political overtones and makes them sound like some bomb-throwing people who want to overthrow the government.[/cell] ******************************************************************** If I shall name the "The Forces of Extreme Protection" or "The Forces of Extreme Defence", that this will be more correct ? What variant of the words better, the first or the second ? I like the first variant. ----------------------------------- JanReinar Tuesday, 30 June 2009, 11:12 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :tv: :tv: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Endosphere Saturday, 04 July 2009, 02:26 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [quote user="Poser - User" post="41344"] [cell class=spoiler]If I shall name the "The Forces of Extreme Protection" or "The Forces of Extreme Defence", that this will be more correct ? What variant of the words better, the first or the second ? I like the first variant.[/cell][/quote] Of the two, I would go with Forces of Extreme Defence. The main issue is that 'Forces of...' is an odd construction grammatically; in conversational english people would normally say '[adjective] Force', like 'Defence Force' or 'Reaction Force' rather than 'Force of Defense.' It's not a big deal and I'm no grammar professor or anything :lmao: , but the way you've constructed the phrase seems unnatural to say or write in english, even though technically it is acceptable usage that is used for exagerrated dramatic emphasis ('We [i]shall[/i] defeat [i][b]Darth Vader[/b][/i] and his [i][b]forces of evil[/b][/i], or let [i]no one[/i] come back [i][b]alive[/b][/i]!'). I wouldn't get too hung up on it, it's just that your original phrase 'Forces of Extreme Reaction' made me chuckle which I'm sure wasn't your intention when you came up with the translation. On the other hand I wouldn't spend any time thinking about it at all if it gets in the way of your artwork, which speaks a universal language. Thanks for the diagrams and insight into your working process. I'll be excited to watch the whole movie when it's done. :yeah: ----------------------------------- tda42 Saturday, 04 July 2009, 01:13 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- That is very good. Can you through some sub titles in there for us Americans. :redface: The blue screen to me is complicated to deal with but I am sure it would help on the lag time of the PC. What PC are you working with? Using Bryce huh? I can see with Bryce why it took you a year. Bryce makes great renders but is so slow on animation that I gave up on it for that reason. Did you do the music and sound effects? Very nice. Love the movie. :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 04 July 2009, 02:58 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I work with speed of 10-12 minutes of animation per year. It Remains to do else 15 minutes of the film. So, I plan to finish its film by the end of 2010. But, I read that in YouTube it is impossible upload video longer, than 10 minutes. I don't want to cut my film in 9 parts. I it is necessary to find other decision. Size of the Movie file (Lost_Planet.flv) will approximately be 150 MB. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Monday, 22 February 2010, 05:49 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- My work moves to completion of the project "Lost Planet". It is made more than 82 minutes of film. Small teaser trailer from fragments of whole film in russian language. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-vk9vG7xA][u]Link[/u] [youtube]cD-vk9vG7xA[/youtube] I have added english subtitles (last button on the right on Player). I hope that translation is executed correct. ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 22 February 2010, 11:07 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Looks amazing! :notworthy: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 23 February 2010, 04:46 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I have added english subtitles (last button on the right on Player). I hope that translation is executed correct. ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 23 February 2010, 07:36 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks! I'll have a look later :D ----------------------------------- Tormie Tuesday, 23 February 2010, 09:37 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :tv: :shocked!: :tv: :cold: And they are all Posettes & Dorks :hurrah: Without questions, you're my hero Poser-User :hug2: ! ----------------------------------- JanReinar Wednesday, 24 February 2010, 01:03 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Great Work! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Lickitung Tuesday, 02 March 2010, 05:00 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- VERY nice work! Most animations I have seen of Poser have been a bit bland and it really shows that you have put alot of work into this. Wish I had seen this sooner, I would have made mention of something no one else seems to have mentioned. Of all things in this production, the voice acting would be the weakness. You can tell that most of the voice actors are reading lines and not [i]acting[/i]. It really takes away from the excitment you present. An example would be in the scene where the 3 pilots are dealing with the astroid. Close your eyes and listen to it, it sounds like 3 men having a casual conversation over coffee in a business meeting instead of trying to save hundreds or thousands of lives on the space station from untimely and mysterious death. My apologies if it seems too harsh. Just something to consider on a future project, maybe? Other than that, this shines as a great work! ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 05 March 2010, 05:19 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I agree, that personages yells in like situation in Hollywood films. But it is not quite faithfully. In the future people will be less emotional and more purposeful. In my film showed humanity pass through stages of the global gene realignment. Practically, personages only outwardly look like people, but their behaviour powerfully differs from human. I don't go on ways of repeats, but has developed its version of future. You will understand having looked film completely only. ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 05 March 2010, 10:24 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I don't know how Poser - User is making his project, but for me it would be difficult to find people that would lend me their voice for a home made production :dontknow: ... I don't know how is the level of voice synthetizers today and if they can be of help. Well, I can't say for sure if the voice acting is ok or not because it's in Russian language, even if the tone should be the same whatever the language is, there are differences: for example they say that :uuh: the Italian language is kind of musical :dontknow: I can't say because I'm used to it, while I recognize a sort of high pitch listening at someone that speaks in English (whatever is the country), but I can't say nothing if someone speaks in Arabian or Chinese ... So it's difficult to say if the tone is right or wrong :ninja: In any case, I prefer to watch movies in original language with subtitles, in order to catch the original tones, sometimes, if not EVERY time, they make a mess with dubbing, with flat voices, or they arent' even able to translate it correctly (with some notable exceptions) because they send the movie to be dubbed to people that don't know the peculiar idioms of the country where the film come from. For example, I don't remember what was the serie, but they were speaking of a sort of a joke, telling that a postman was killed by a man that went mad, well, here it doesn't mean anything, I mean, it's not funny, only few people know the meaning of "to go postal", so a literal translation means nothing in my language, while we have other similar idioms that could have been used, but they didn't, so no one found it funny, ruining the mood of the scene :roll: Last one (Tormie is in mood to type): I was watching CSI New York and they went to an Italian restaurant, they served them "bruschette" ( :droll: ) and spaghetti with meatballs ... :mmmh: ... Who come to or chatrooms knows that probably "spaghetti with meatballs" is a typical American dish , not Italian. I mean, an Italian dish made in american culinary tradition, there is nothing wrong with it but here in Italy you probably will find difficult to find a restaurant that serves them :uuh: , simply they are not in the menu ( I I have never eaten them btw :dontknow: ), so maybe in the translation they should ahve choosen something else, I don't know, "spaghetti alla carbonara", "spaghetti al pesto", "spaghetti alla bolognese" ... I feel hungry now :droll2: ... ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 06 March 2010, 01:23 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- In my film, I create voices for 14 personages. For it I use program Sound Forge. In this program possible to use the different filters that voices became quite anothers. First it is necessary to create the voice file, and afterwards in Poser to create phonemic Animation. Phonemic Animation create by the phonemic library in Poser. I have in detail told about this process in russian language here : http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/poser_phonemes.html Me strange, that in Russia about this nobody is not interested. I can much tell you about process of the making the film, but I bad know english. ----------------------------------- Lickitung Sunday, 07 March 2010, 09:13 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- It is alright, I understand why now. If there is a story reason for them, then I accept and eagerly await to be able to see the movie in full. :notworthy: It is still a wonderful and large project you have done, poser-user, and I applaude you :clap: . If I tried the same, I doubt I would have been able to get the quality you have achieved. Here Tormie... something to munch till you can get foods since you got yourself hungry! :cookies: ----------------------------------- Tormie Sunday, 07 March 2010, 09:48 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :friends: :thumb: >BURP!< ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 11 March 2010, 05:09 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I have done the test scenes with animated water in Bryce. Possible, this will whomever interesting. [b]Test scenes with animated Bryce Water Plane and texture[/b] [i](HD 1280x960) 5 sec.[/i] [youtube]NoYiIAIjMNI[/youtube] I liked 4-th test most of all. ----------------------------------- ahjah Thursday, 11 March 2010, 05:53 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Very interesting :thumb: I agree, 4th looks best, but the 3rd demo seems suitable for scenes with moving POV, i.e. a view out of a plane... ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 06:36 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- "Lost Planet" 2010 Presentation of the film in Russian : http://video.yandex.ru/users/poser-user/view/4/ ----------------------------------- tda42 Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 07:31 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- That is really good but with Bryce it would have taken weeks to come up with just a 2 minute production. The render engine is just to slow. My hat is off to you for even looking at Bryce to make a movie. How did you do the glare from the sun and exhaust and the afterburner? I gave up on Bryce when I found out there where faster render engines out there. But this is really good for what you had to work with. Maybe they will get a better engine but with Daz in control I think it will be all about money and not a quality product software. Never the less, a very good animation. :thumb: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 07:49 AM Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I used programs : - Curious Labs - Poser 4 Pro (2001) - animated figures; - DAZ - Bryce 5.5c (2007) - backgrounds rendering; - Corel - Photo Paint 8 (1998) - graphic & textures; - Adobe - After Effects 5.5 (2001) - compositing; - Adobe - Premiere 4.2 (1995) - video editing; - Wondertouch - Particle illusion 3 (2005) - effects with particles in real time; - Sonic Foundry - Sound Forge 5 (2001) - sound editing. Glare from the sun made by Knoll Filters in After Effects. Engines created in Particle illusion. ----------------------------------- tda42 Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 08:00 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Very good for what you have to work with. I like Bryce for what it does but like I said before it takes so long to render. It is a real shame they can not turn this software into a work horse. Those are good software as far as the rest. I used Bryce but just for render back grounds. I couldn't get a fast enough turn around. Also some times the colors seem to wash out in many of renders and didn't look real enough to deal with it so I put Bryce on the back burner and used 3DS MAX. But as I said you have a lot of patience to work with Bryce. You do a very good job with it. :thumb: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 08:33 AM Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I work at Bryce since 1998. I very often had to close the black mask part of the scene in Bryce. So I rendered only a portion of the image where something was moving. And then I added images in all frames where closed masks in After Effects. This method allows to quickly work with animation. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 09:13 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- All frames by movie : http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_-_frames.jpg ----------------------------------- tda42 Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 09:24 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Are you using a chroma key effect like a green screen for the layers. I am beginning to understand how you put it together now. But WOW such time and work. Just to get a door to open up from a spaceship built in Bryce takes a bit. Wondertouch - Particle illusion 3 is a great particle tool. I have never used Adobe - After Effects though. :mmmh: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 10:03 AM Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Final rendering in Poser is uncompressed video. This allows you to automatically generate alpha mask. The background color in Poser can be any. Previously, I used a blue background. Now I use a black background. After Effects have a filter that removes the mask parts on a model contour. After Effects is similar to PhotoShop. You create a composition for the first frame. The rest of the frames are obtained automatically. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 09 January 2011, 02:54 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The first part of the full-length animated movie "Lost Planet " with English subtitles. [youtube]a_ZnTVpEHhw[/youtube] Other parts of the movie will be added as the translation of text from Russian into English for the subtitles. ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 09 January 2011, 03:24 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :shocked!: :thumb: That's gonna be interesting, can't await to see the rest. It's a pro job :notworthy: ----------------------------------- tda42 Sunday, 09 January 2011, 08:29 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Man that is some time you have in this animation. Could you tell me all the software that is involved in the making of this project? Also where did you get the 2010 Russian ship Alexei Leonov? Great animation. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :D ----------------------------------- Poser - User Monday, 10 January 2011, 01:08 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- When I worked on the project, I used the following programs: [b][i]DAZ Bryce 5.5c[/i][/b] (2007) - Animation environment [b][i]Curious Labs Poser 4 Pro[/i][/b] (2001) - Character Animation [b][i]Adobe After Effects 5.5[/i][/b] (2001) - Creation of animated compositions [b][i]Adobe Premiere 4.2[/i][/b] (1996) - Video Editing [b][i]Wondertouch Particle illusion 3[/i][/b] (2003) - Effects with particles [b][i]Corel Photo Paint 8[/i][/b] (1998) - Texturing [b][i]Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 5[/i][/b] (2001) - Sound processing Starring : Posette and Dork [url=http://vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_casting_eng.jpg]Posette & Dork pictures Russian ship "Alexei Leonov" was in Arthur C. Clarke (2010 : Space Odyssey). He's a bit wrong when he wrote that people will fly to Jupiter in 2001. People did not fly to Mars, even in 2010. In my movie cloned humans will fly to another planet in 300 years later. Thanks! ----------------------------------- Tormie Monday, 10 January 2011, 08:53 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: You're making a masterpiece with Posettes & Dorks Poser - User :clap: :clap: :clap: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: I can't wait to see how the story evolves from here :tv: ... :tv2: ----------------------------------- Chromium Friday, 28 January 2011, 05:28 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Poser - User, you are an inspiration. Last night I downloaded the full movie, and when I have some time off next, I shall then watch this masterpiece. This is a bit like in the old days where original material was from all around the globe (Prior to the Hollywood talkies). (I also like to watch old BW films). I am in awe of the amount of dedication, and time you have spent on this. Thank you very, very, much for this. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 28 January 2011, 07:59 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I found a good translator from Google http://translate.google.com/# I do machine translation replicas from the movie and send to North America to a friend. He corrects the text and send it to me. I do the subtitles and upload on YouTube. This is a big job. Now I do the subtitles for the second part of the movie. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 06 February 2011, 08:10 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The second part of the full-length animated movie "[b]Lost Planet[/b]" with English subtitles. [youtube]GcKZ4RjePtQ[/youtube] Select a maximum image size for viewing. ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 06 February 2011, 08:18 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks a lot, I'll watch later, got to prepare for the Super Bowl final :D ----------------------------------- Crimmy Wednesday, 09 February 2011, 08:13 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Wow! That movie is awesome and I applaud you for all your skill and hard work! ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 09 February 2011, 11:48 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D that's what you call a "cliff hanger"! can't await the next part. Vgreat camera work, and I love the way of humor in it :D :thumb: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Friday, 11 February 2011, 12:23 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 20 February 2011, 09:34 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- After now seeing this I can only admire the effort that went into such a great production. I can not thank you enough for sharing your hard work. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 31 March 2011, 06:08 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- "Lost Planet" (2010) - Part 3 with English subtitles : [youtube]2qgWfcooF2E[/youtube] I'm already doing subtitles for part 4. ----------------------------------- ahjah Thursday, 31 March 2011, 07:16 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :dance: :clap: :clap: Thanks a lot :friends: :hug2: :yeah: Will the fourth part be the final, or is there more to come ( :wink: ) ? ----------------------------------- Tormie Thursday, 31 March 2011, 08:01 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :tv: :tv: :tv: Wonderful and incredible work my friend :shocked!: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 01 April 2011, 03:01 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- YouTube allows people to upload videos, no longer than 20 minutes. I cut my film in 6 parts. ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 01 April 2011, 03:27 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :yeah: so it's just "half-time" :D ----------------------------------- Chromium Friday, 01 April 2011, 05:15 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Half time = Interval = Lets all go to the lobby!. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 09 April 2011, 01:05 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- "Lost Planet" (2010) - Part 4 [youtube]yPCGm0Kn7r4[/youtube] Continuation of the movie is expected shortly. This will be part of the 5 and 6. ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 09 April 2011, 05:34 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :yeah: :dance: Movie time :popcorn: ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 09 April 2011, 06:03 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :heartbeat: I like her walking animation a lot :redface: :D ----------------------------------- Poser - User Wednesday, 27 April 2011, 07:52 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Lost Planet (2010) - Part 5 [youtube]VEvAZ4XK404[/youtube] Soon will be published the final sixth part of the movie. ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 27 April 2011, 10:03 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D Thanks a lot -> :tv: ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 27 April 2011, 10:52 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- It's getting better and better. The story unfolds... I like how the rockets morph from balls :thumb: Looking forward to the final :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 08 May 2011, 09:15 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Lost Planet (2010) - Part 6 (final) [youtube]YllENTWXvgI[/youtube] Now is the time to ask questions. :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 08 May 2011, 09:21 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :yeah: Thanks a lot for this :D ----------------------------------- Posy Sunday, 08 May 2011, 02:39 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tv2: ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 08 May 2011, 07:20 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :shocked!: Really amazing, actually a real movie up to the "making of" part at the end :D ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 28 May 2011, 09:07 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- DVD Booklet for "Lost Planet" in Russian. [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/dvd_booklet.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 28 May 2011, 09:28 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D Thanks :thanks: ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 29 May 2011, 08:36 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- @ Poser User, thanks again for all your hard work, and sharing with us all so openly. I hope this becomes cult, then our Posy, and Dork, will be respected by the masses again. ----------------------------------- kageryu Thursday, 23 June 2011, 01:25 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I wanted to say again, Great work Poseruser. I caught these videos when posted to the Daz forums. This is a wonderful project for the tools used. I just recently found this wonderful website dedicated to Posette myself, and it's nice to see that there is a wonderful set of behind the scenes info here for aspiring animators. I would love to see more people use Poser for animation myself - it has such wonderful potential (hence why I got it - having worked with Lightwave since the early 90's and hating to have to model and rig character myself). I have a few projects in the works myself, nothing as finished as this. I make extensive use of the P4 characters in many of my projects. In a few they are featured as primary characters, and in many others I use them to fill backgrounds and large crowd scenes (like one scene where I need dozens of soldiers getting into positions on a bridge). I feel there is still a lot of use for these characters if used properly and creatively, and with a little re-texturing and clever lighting in some places - they are still very handy for their age. ----------------------------------- ahjah Thursday, 23 June 2011, 08:56 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :hug2: Welcome kageryu :welcome: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 07 July 2011, 05:17 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I posted my video tutorial on YouTube (with Eng. & Rus. subtitles): [youtube]ze7FyvUworw[/youtube] Other links. Link for download video tutorial: http://www.archive.org/details/LostPlanetScene149EditInBryce5.5cPoser4ProAfterEffects5.5 Link for English subtitles: http://www.archive.org/details/LostPlanetScene149EditInBryce5.5cPoser4ProAfterEffects5.5_158 ----------------------------------- tda42 Thursday, 07 July 2011, 06:01 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- You might can put it in a place like MegaUpload and then get people to draw from there. That way you can make the tutorial as big as you want and leave it there for people to learn. :mmmh: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 07 July 2011, 06:39 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- How much time are stored the files on MegaUpload? A new link to the tutorial with subtitles: http://files.mail.ru/IYDFPN Upper right is a button "English". ----------------------------------- Tormie Thursday, 07 July 2011, 07:14 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thank you Poser-User :hug2: ! If you agree we can host the file here on Posetteforever. I would send you the link. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 07 July 2011, 07:19 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- OK, Tormie ! ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 08 July 2011, 07:39 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :hug2: :friends: :yeah: ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 08 July 2011, 09:01 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- here is the link: http://www.posetteforever.com/files/LostPlanetScene149.rar I'll make a proper topic/tutorial for it :D (Now I'm back to the moving...) ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 06 August 2011, 03:02 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Animation for the multi-rotation in Bryce 5.5. I created a small video tutorial in which I showed how to create a multi-rotation through object links in Bryce. [youtube]DDRSUsVNkkg[/youtube] You can download the AVI file from my share server. Link for download: http://files.mail.ru/N6W98U Upper right is a button "English". ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 19 August 2011, 05:45 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- On the example scene #186 shows the sequence of actions to work with different types of masks. [youtube]5Loa5nptZms[/youtube] I added the English and Russian subtitles. The original AVI file + Eng & Rus subtitles. Download link: [url=http://files.mail.ru/98XQQT]http://files.mail.ru/98XQQT. Upper right is a button "English". Size 38 MB. ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 19 August 2011, 05:50 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :hugs: thanks a lot, maybe you should start a separate tutorial thread :thanks: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 19 August 2011, 06:07 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Maybe, but my tutorials are based on scenes from the movie. :) ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 19 August 2011, 06:10 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Yes, thank you very much, I sticked this topic because it goes very deep in explanations. Andreas (Ahjah) is right, you could open a new topic with your tutorials, they can be lost in the several pages of this project. (and don't worry, we have a lot of free space to fill here :D , you can even post the messages on two topics ) Again, you made a wonderful job with this movie :clap: :clap: :clap: , and it's made with Posettes and Dorks :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: !! You're a hero :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 19 August 2011, 06:18 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- OK, Tormie! Show me please the section on your forum where I can post my video tutorials. ----------------------------------- Tormie Friday, 19 August 2011, 06:45 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :mmmh: Oh well, it's difficult to say. Are they more about "Videos" or more about "3D" ? If they are more about "Videos" this one (Videos and Animations) is the right place, just start a new topic with "[Tutorial]" as the first world in the title. If you think they are more about 3D techniques open it in "3D Nightmares"... In my opinion they should stay here in this forum because they are focused on animations, anyway whatever you decide is ok :thumb: I'll stick it once it has been opened :D ----------------------------------- Poser - User Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 04:32 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- YouTube has agreed that I could upload my movie completely. This version has a duration of 1 hour and 35 minutes. You can activate the English or Russian subtitles. [youtube]ljvvHgb1h_4[/youtube] ----------------------------------- ahjah Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 04:46 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D I hope lots of people will be looking this. :thanks: I've watched it several time, already (but I don't need YT for this, got it on my HD :D ) ----------------------------------- Chromium Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 09:28 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I have watched it so many times. (The characters are real in my mind) I still only have the original Russian, on the HD. Mean to download the English subbed, then at somepoint I shall watch it on the projector, as a treat. (Thank you Poser-User, for this masterpiece). ----------------------------------- Poser - User Wednesday, 26 October 2011, 03:05 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks for your comments! You can download the English subtitles (srt) on this page: http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet.html (The "English subtitles" button is located under the images of characters.) :-) ----------------------------------- Chromium Wednesday, 26 October 2011, 09:48 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Got them, thanks. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 25 December 2011, 06:20 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/2012_marry_christmas_.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 25 December 2011, 11:21 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :hug2: :hugs: Thanks a lot, I wish you Happy Holidays, too :D :friends: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 25 December 2011, 02:55 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [youtube]k5VQcJkU_eU[/youtube] ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 25 December 2011, 03:00 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :lmao: :dance: Thanks :D ( :x-mas: ) ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 25 December 2011, 08:29 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Great foot work. ----------------------------------- jwarndt Sunday, 19 May 2013, 11:58 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [quote user="Poser - User" post="41370"]...But, I read that in YouTube it is impossible upload video longer, than 10 minutes. I don't want to cut my film in 9 parts. ...[/quote] Hello Poser User, I don't thinnk there's any time limit on vimeo [url=http://www.vimeo.com]Link I want to learn how you made your P4 male characters speak! ----------------------------------- Poser - User Monday, 20 May 2013, 04:14 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Now I can upload videos of any length on YouTube. I used a library of Russian phonemes for the face in the Poser. I have a video tutorial in Russian. But I did not create English subtitles for this video. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQC2ZXxPwus]Link You can use some programs for the English language. But these programs do not support the Russian language. Now I create a second movie, where I use the new M4 & V4 models. I created a new library of phonemes in Russian for the new models. ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 20 May 2013, 05:47 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Hello and welcome jwarndt :welcome: , hello Poser - User Sorry to say, I had to edit your post. But as we are a strictly non commercial board we cannot provide links to commercial product here in the forum. Of course you can always send the information to jwarndt using our personal messages (PM) ;) Good to see you around, BTW :hug2: ----------------------------------- jwarndt Friday, 24 May 2013, 04:33 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [quote user="Poser - User" post="44201"]Now I can upload videos of any length on YouTube. I used a library of Russian phonemes for the face in the Poser. I have a video tutorial in Russian. But I did not create English subtitles for this video. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQC2ZXxPwus]Link You can use some programs for the English language. But these programs do not support the Russian language. Now I create a second movie, where I use the new M4 & V4 models. I created a new library of phonemes in Russian for the new models.[/quote] Hi Poser User, You'd mentioned earlier that Mimic might work in English, so I tried the inexpensive version of it, but could not figure out where to get the .cr2 files it needs. So I just modeled Possette's speech syllable by syllable from my own mouth for the short speech I want her to make at the beginning of my graphic novel. I have not rendered the images. When I do I will have to synch them with the speech I'm making from my own voice and modifying to sound like a girl's with a program called Morph Vox pro. ----------------------------------- jwarndt Friday, 24 May 2013, 04:41 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [quote user="ahjah" post="44202"]Hello and welcome jwarndt :welcome: , hello Poser - User Sorry to say, I had to edit your post. But as we are a strictly non commercial board we cannot provide links to commercial product here in the forum. Of course you can always send the information to jwarndt using our personal messages (PM) ;) Good to see you around, BTW :hug2:[/quote] Hi Ahjah, Thanks. I ought to make a formal intorduction in the don't whip me forum. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 24 May 2013, 05:54 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I can give you my libraries of the Russian phonemes for Posette's face. You will can find similar phonemes for the English language and you rename this files. I created these phonemes in 2000. Later, I deleted some morphs in these files with a text editor, so that now the model is changing morphs of lips, but it does not change the other morphs. It is very convenient. Files work for any face shape. This is a universal file to simulate speech. I used a smaller number of files of phonemes. Some sounds have a similar lip positions and I used one phoneme to two or three different sounds. No one noticed this in my movie. :) ----------------------------------- jwarndt Friday, 24 May 2013, 06:04 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [quote user="Poser - User" post="44217"]I can give you my libraries of the Russian phonemes for Posette's face. You will can find similar phonemes for the English language and you rename this files. I created these phonemes in 2000. Later, I deleted some morphs in these files with a text editor, so that now the model is changing morphs of lips, but it does not change the other morphs. It is very convenient. Files work for any face shape. This is a universal file to simulate speech. I used a smaller number of files of phonemes. Some sounds have a similar lip positions and I used one phoneme to two or three different sounds. No one noticed this in my movie. :)[/quote] Thank you! These will be very useful! ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 24 May 2013, 07:18 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Similar in sound phonemes for Einglish/American and Russian speech. [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/eng_rus_phonemes.html]Info link ----------------------------------- jwarndt Tuesday, 04 June 2013, 11:01 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [quote user="Poser - User" post="44223"]Similar in sound phonemes for Einglish/American and Russian speech. [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/eng_rus_phonemes.html]Info link[/quote] It wasn't till I looked at your phenomes that I began to understand how they work in Poser. I'm not very good at technical things. In the end, I created my own by sitting in front of a mirror and making Posette a phenome for each syllable of her short speech, then synched the audio as best I could to the video. There was no other way I could figure out how to do it. I'll post the link to a new topic in this forum. But thanks for making yours available. ----------------------------------- adarshan1 Wednesday, 26 June 2013, 05:59 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- hi congrats its a great video i have watched . but i could not listen to it because my speaker is not working . tomorrow i will a new speaker & watch it once again . Thanks :clap: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 09 August 2013, 04:04 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Some frames from new movie: [url=http://3d-animation-ru.ucoz.com/photo/]Pictures I created 6 minutes of the new animated movie, but it's a begining only. A work with movie are continues. ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 09 August 2013, 08:34 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :friends: Thank you for keeping us informed. Looks very promising and professional so far :thumb: ----------------------------------- Chromium Saturday, 10 August 2013, 03:28 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I have an error trying this link. I hope it's just a temporary glitch. But for any one who does not know here is some info: http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_2.html ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 10 August 2013, 04:29 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Hacker's DOS attack is directed to the server UCOZ and my site works intermittently. [b]:-([/b] ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 11 August 2013, 02:50 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I hope the site hacking is stopped, but that it does not affect your progress with the animation. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 21 September 2013, 09:13 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- A pilot version of the introductory episode of the second full-length animated film of the trilogy "[b]Lost Planet[/b]" was created in the studio [b]XXI Century Petrov Production[/b] in 2013. [i]You can turn on English subtitles for easy video viewing.[/i] [youtube]NXQ2hLC2F4c[/youtube] [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/lost_planet_2_introduction_low.jpg[/img] :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 21 September 2013, 11:55 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :shocked!: :notworthy: Wow, that's amazing, and it seemes to develop a complex storyline. Animation is smooth and the FX are great. Can't wait to see more :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- Chromium Saturday, 21 September 2013, 02:18 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Stunning work once again Poser - User. A visual delight. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 17 January 2014, 06:30 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- "[b]Lost Planet 2[/b]" the calendar for [b]2014[/b]. :) [url=http://3d-animation-ru.ucoz.com/lost_planet_2_calendar_2014_eng.jpg]Link for download. Size: 1,6 MB (2480x3508). [img align=left]http://3d-animation-ru.ucoz.com/_nw/0/78046585.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 17 January 2014, 06:40 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D Thanks, looks great. :thumb: :friends: Now where's the t-shirt, the coffee mug, the mouse pad... ??? ;) :D ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 17 January 2014, 06:44 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/petrov3d.jpg[/img] :D ----------------------------------- Chromium Friday, 17 January 2014, 07:08 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Very nice, thank you for this collectors item. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 18 January 2014, 06:48 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Posette with HiRes texture. [url=http://3d-animation-ru.ucoz.com/photo/2-0-7-3]image for view ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 18 January 2014, 08:15 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ----------------------------------- Chromium Saturday, 18 January 2014, 08:29 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Very nice work, I hope you can find time to do one for our gallery Poser-User. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 18 January 2014, 09:44 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [url=http://www.posetteforever.com/album_showpage.php?pic_id=7484]Gallery I'm not sure that I chose the right category of the gallery. ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 18 January 2014, 10:37 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Looks good, but I'll better move it.... to the Perfect 10 gallery, I think :mmmh: :D ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 21 September 2014, 06:23 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- First 14 minutes of the animated movie "[b]Lost Planet 2[/b]" with English subtitles. [video width=640 height=360]https://vimeo.com/106313313[/video] Link to video: [url=https://vimeo.com/106313313]Vimeo ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 21 September 2014, 11:03 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D Thanks a lot for keeping us up-dated Poser - User I'll have a look in the afternoon, looks like a rainy Sunday :hugs: ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 21 September 2014, 02:37 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks for the update, it's coming along very well. The English subtitles are a bonus. ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 21 September 2014, 07:26 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- ... two alien races cheating each other by pretending to be human... :mmmh: some nice ideas :D I like the holo - wigs :thumb: Looking forward to see more :clap: :clap: :clap: ----------------------------------- JanReinar Monday, 22 September 2014, 12:58 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks! :thanks: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 19 October 2014, 12:03 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The first part of the second movie of the trilogy about [b]Lost Planet[/b]. [youtube]Pe69pob0zBI[/youtube] I will have to create yet 16 parts. :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 19 October 2014, 12:17 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks a lot :D I'll have a look later. Sunny and warm today, maybe the last time this year. Got to get outdoors :fan: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 19 October 2014, 12:29 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- You can download the movie from my server: [url=https://yadi.sk/d/bFacE04xLrShK]Yandex-Disk File size: 540 MB The button for download looks like this: [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/download_button.jpg[/img] :) ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 19 October 2014, 01:22 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks for the link, great progress. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Wednesday, 12 November 2014, 05:34 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- [b]Lost Planet 2[/b] (2014) with English subtitles. Contents: introduction, Part 1, Part 2. Duration: 21 min. Resolution: 640x360 Size: 290 MB Link for download: [url=https://yadi.sk/d/bFacE04xLrShK]Yandex-Disk :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 12 November 2014, 05:52 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D Thanks Poser - User :hugs: Unfortunately I'm having problems downloading something :mmmh: I have my NoScript completely deactivated there, but nothing happens when I click the DL button ----------------------------------- Chromium Wednesday, 12 November 2014, 06:09 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Same here, so you're not alone with that one Ahjah. ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 12 November 2014, 06:13 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- ShareCG is missing here, still BTW ----------------------------------- Poser - User Wednesday, 12 November 2014, 09:02 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- OK! Perhaps this is due to the sanctions for Russia. Tomorrow I will upload the movie to another server outside the RU zone. :sad: ----------------------------------- ahjah Wednesday, 12 November 2014, 10:19 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The rulers of our world are are going crazy more and more, and as usual common people are to suffer... :roll: I tried switching to Turkish (Tr) language and back, and it worked for me now... Thanks again :hugs: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Thursday, 13 November 2014, 04:05 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- New link to [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02gKzRDfGpiQkhPSjNyMzRNcm8/view]Google-Drive Contents: introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4. Duration: 25,5 min. Resolution: 640x360 Size: 388 MB Move the cursor up a dark field and the button for download will be visible. :) [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/tunnel.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- Chromium Thursday, 13 November 2014, 06:30 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks for the fix :clap: :thumb: , it's downloading now ----------------------------------- Poser - User Monday, 22 December 2014, 07:41 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Four episodes of the animated movie "Lost Planet 2" (2014) with English subtitles: [video width=640 height=360]https://vimeo.com/115193376[/video] Link to video: [url=https://vimeo.com/115193376]Vimeo Link for download: [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02gKzRDfGpiQkhPSjNyMzRNcm8/view]Google-Drive I will have to make yet 14 episodes. ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 22 December 2014, 08:09 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :thumb: Thank you Poser - User, just downloading. Sounds as if you got a whole bunch of work ahead :roll: :hug2: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Monday, 22 December 2014, 08:31 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I start work with movie in January 2013, but I was not able to reach the speed of a one-minute movie per month due to the absence of many of the models and scenery. This continued until July 2014, when all my work was completely stopped on the thirteenth minute of the movie. I had not the flying disk model. And only in September my work again continued, but with considerably greater speed. So for last four months I done 13 minutes of the movie, more than in previous 1,5 year. This is not a commercial project, but I have a specific work plan. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 28 December 2014, 01:50 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The calendar for 2015 with the theme of the movie "[b]Lost Planet 2[/b]". [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_2_2015_eng.jpg]http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_2_2015_eng.jpg :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 28 December 2014, 01:55 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :D Thanks :hug2: And it's English, so we can use it, too ;) :thumb: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Saturday, 16 April 2016, 11:03 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The official teaser for the second movie of the trilogy about Lost Planet. [youtube]Txn8w-eQVbY[/youtube] Premiere of the movie "[b]Lost Planet 2[/b]" will be held in 2016. :) ----------------------------------- ahjah Saturday, 16 April 2016, 04:44 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :shocked!: Wow, this looks amazing. Can't wait for the whole thing :thumb: (I like the StarTrek TOS "red alert" sound :D ) ----------------------------------- Chromium Saturday, 16 April 2016, 08:31 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- That's a good trailer, looks and sounds amazing. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 15 May 2016, 08:42 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- The second movie of the trilogy about [b]Lost Planet[/b] by [b]Dmirty Petrov[/b] on YouTube: [youtube]xyQJcI45nvI[/youtube] You need to turn on the English subtitles on YouTube player. *********** Or download the movie with English subtitles from drive-Google: [url=http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02gKzRDfGpiSVkzVG5NTzBXVTQ/view?ts=5738b642]Drive-Google :-) ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 16 May 2016, 04:48 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :hugs: Thank you, I'll have a look later today :D And Happy Birthday, hope you had a nice one :hug2: :friends: :congrats: :party: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Monday, 16 May 2016, 03:56 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks! :) ----------------------------------- Chromium Monday, 16 May 2016, 06:07 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- I'm impressed how quick this movie has been finished. I'll be looking forward to seeing this on the weekend. Thanks Poser - User. ----------------------------------- ahjah Monday, 16 May 2016, 09:02 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Wow :tv: I'm impressed, just back from watching the movie, and ... WOW :shocked!: I'll have to view it some times more (too busy reading subs the first time), to fully appreciate this, but I'll surely do :D :thumb: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 22 May 2016, 10:47 AM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- You can download the *srt file with English subtitles for movie. [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_2_subtitles_eng.zip]Link to download ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 22 May 2016, 05:59 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks, is there a download for the original somewhere? I have the version with hard coded English subs from your Google drive, but would prefer the clean original with these subs to turn on and off as I like :friends: ----------------------------------- Poser - User Sunday, 22 May 2016, 08:59 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- You can download from Yandex-disc to link: [url=http://yadi.sk/i/zH_pStPrrknMw]Link to Yandex-Disk The download button is on the right (see. fig.) [img]http://www.posetteforever.com/files/posted_images/4083/download.jpg[/img] If you can not download from Yandex-disc, I upload this movie to Drive-Google. ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 22 May 2016, 09:27 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks a lot :hug2: I'll enjoy the unspoiled quality of the original :D Just downloading from yandex, seems to work nicely :thumb: ----------------------------------- Chromium Monday, 23 May 2016, 05:03 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks for all the links. I saw the movie yesterday, and it's an amazing achievement. Great story, and animation, the effects work is incredible. Thanks for all the hard work in making this. ----------------------------------- Poser - User Friday, 17 August 2018, 05:13 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Hi friends! I present an introductory episode of the third movie from the trilogy about the lost Planet. [youtube]eYJ-3FGCehk[/youtube] link to YouTube: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJ-3FGCehk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJ-3FGCehk I added English subtitles and you can turn-on them on the player's panel. If you have difficulties with the translation, then I have the separate SRT-file with subtitles. [url=http://www.vek21petrov.narod.ru/lost_planet_3_subtitles_eng.zip]English_subtitles ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 17 August 2018, 06:00 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Wow, you've been busy :shocked!: Thanks for keeping us informed. I'll have a look at it later. I watched the first two movies several times already :notworthy: One advice... If Disney comes knocking, say NO!!! ;) ----------------------------------- Chromium Friday, 17 August 2018, 07:33 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- Thanks, I'll be watching it shortly.... ----------------------------------- ahjah Friday, 17 August 2018, 11:58 PM Re: Full-length Animation Movie "Lost Planet" ----------------------------------- :koo: Just back from watching :shocked!: This is a great appetizer. Really looking forward to the movie now ... (hoping to see some posettes, too :D :redface: ) Absolutely my kind of stuff, very mysterious...