https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1788&p=26966#p26966 ----------------------------------- Visitor Sunday, 27 November 2005, 03:57 AM A warning about pinups. ----------------------------------- There are a nice variety of deffinition for "pinup art". To me it means pictures of highly attractive people photographed, painted, rendered, etc so as to present and glorify the beauty the subject model. As such it would be in keeping with the goal of Model Beauty of the Week. Yesterday, I read the definition of the pinup catagory at Renderosity. By my definition for pinup, a number of my works would be pinup work. But by their definition none of my work is pinup, or at least it was not intended by be to be seen as they define the word. When posting your works in galleries try verify why they consider pinups to be before you post your works in that catagory. I am planning to go through my gallery at Renderosity and move any works that are now in the pinup catagory into the glamour catagory. Their definiton of glamour work is compatible with how I intended my "pinup" work to be viewed. Pangor