https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1970&p=35528#p35528 ----------------------------------- Whazizname Tuesday, 24 April 2007, 10:18 PM Re: Dynamic clothes for Posette ----------------------------------- Weee! I figured out what was causing the loong processing;... I had checked all of the cloth collision options. After i unticked most of them, it went about business as usual. As for the constrained group, I selected a small spot on the top of the hood, and the sleeve cuffs (I didn't select enough of one cuff, so I'll have to run another simulation...); and that made the item fit quite well. The pose has the left hand in contact with the left breast; but this was remedied after the simulation, by slight repositioning of the hand. I think in the next simulation, I'll increase the fold resistance a little bit, so the hood retains more of it's original shape. (... or maybe, I'll make the hood into a seperate dynamic group...) Thanks Rayera, for a great tutorial. Thanks Tormie, for your insight. (: