https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3175&p=38862#p38862 ----------------------------------- guiltypleasures Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 04:00 PM Re: Happy Birthday TdaC ----------------------------------- :occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion7: :occasion9: :fireworks: :present: Happy Birthday Tilda!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your special day is well very special and I'm so happy your beloved dog was home for the special day! :) Looks like the party has started here at PF and as usual things have become very out of hand :PFparty: but that's normal for the Clubhouse and I'm sure all will help in the clean up after the party is over :uuh: Until then you just have a seat here at the table and I will get the cake and your presents :) Okay everyone let's sing "Happy Birthday" to Tilda! :singing: Uh hmmm, well we're a bit out of practice but you know we all love you right? :heartbeat: :heartbeat: Till next year, stay young, have fun, enjoy and don't eat all the cake! :friends: :toothy8: :toothy7: :toothy10: :laughing8: :hello1: :cow: :greenjumpers: :banana2: :banana12: :banana10: :banana24: :banana27: :banana17: :banana17: :bigparty4: :sofahide: :hif: