https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1354&p=38868#p38868 ----------------------------------- LightWriter Wednesday, 12 March 2008, 12:23 PM Re: A Must Have: The JPconverter ----------------------------------- Hei! I have been thinking about this and the JCM characters for Posette and Dork for soem time and wondering if a) similar JP's can be evolved / developed for Dork and also b) can they be adapted along with JCM's the the P4 boy and girl. Before anybody asks - my boss and family (whom, the family, I love) have better things for me to do and I haven't got beyond wondering yet. Further down the road would Teen Posette and Arduino's junior teen boy (really a young Dork) fit into a more rounded out Posette/Dork family. After all, these are well loved and useful virtual people, a bit like a Morris Minor, sturdily old-fashioned, but good! My skills in all this are imaginary or less at the moment but ahs the idea any wind to catch under its wings? Any comments? Or hints? Leaving the thought with you, LightWriter [smiley smilie=7 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]Looking forward to a response![/smiley]