https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3437&p=41141#p41141 ----------------------------------- Nik Wednesday, 11 March 2009, 02:10 PM ROFLMAO !!! ----------------------------------- Um, I, too, have sat through many meetings where Senior Management have invoked YetAnother 110% Effort. On one occasion, we were still picking up the fall-out from previous 'Full On' campaign. This manager was noted for his athleticism. I quietly asked his 100 metre time. Though puzzled, pride made him reply. Then I asked his 200 metre. Then his 400 metre. Then his kilometre. Then his half marathon... At which point, he realised that I had gaffed him. I pointed out that his previous 110% session had exhausted our 'contingency' stocks of instrument consumables, and we were deep into back-order country. We'd be hard-pressed to support normal production for several weeks, so any hurried 'stupids' by Production would cause grid-lock... After he finished gulping like a beached guppy, he promised to pass on our concerns... We later heard that he did, and even quoted my running analogy: He was not a *nice* person, but he could do the math...