https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3524&p=41740#p41740 ----------------------------------- Lickitung Friday, 04 December 2009, 08:08 PM Difference Between Latexa And Eve ----------------------------------- Okay.. for various reasons we won't discuss, I enjoy anatomically correct figures... or close to. Anywho... I really like the Eve figure, I have version 3 of her and all is good.. except when bend her legs. The thigh is segmented into 2 parts and even the slightest bend can start throwing the 2 out of sync with each other so that if she's in a sitting pose, the lower half is ~way~ off from the upper half. Bending the upper half of the thigh also affects her vagoo and causes some very funky bends there. Not a problem when clothed the rigth way but at other times.. ummm, yeah. So then... Latexa. Gorgeous model that has this problem fixed. You can put her into extreme poses and no funky screw-ups on the thighs or vagoo. The problem? Her chest. Both versions of Latexa have the chest segmented into THREE parts, making Posette morphs useless! My question: Is there a way to fix Eve, maybe by taking her obj into 3DS Max or Blender or something or by changing some settings? Or maybe there's a figure out there that is a happy medium?