https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3843&p=44440#p44440 ----------------------------------- jwarndt Monday, 23 December 2013, 03:42 AM A Simple Curved Tube? ----------------------------------- Hi gang, I need to find a simple, curved tube (or rod, or whatever...) that can pass as an intravenous feeding tube for a couple panels in my graphic novel Varinka. Technnical proficiency is not my strong suite and the only 3D modeling software I'm familiar with is Poser 4 & 7. If it's something solid, I can make it appear to be translucent by simply rendering it twice, once with the object, and once without, then superimpose the two images. Does anybody know where I can find an object like that? I've scoured turbosquid and a couple other places and found nothing. (And the pre-fabriacated intravenous units did not have the tubes in a configuration I would be able to use. I'd rather take a simple tube and build the hardware around it with props from poser 4's "primitives" folder.) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! John PS I did, however, find some VERY useful FREE .obj and .3ds objects for later scenes at turbosquid, including a very nice .obj of a wedding gown I'm pretty sure I'll be able to fit (with a certain amount of tinkering) around the Posette figure I'm using for Varinka.