https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3921&p=44915#p44915 ----------------------------------- Chromium Sunday, 08 January 2017, 03:47 PM Re: Thoughts About Poser 10 ?? ----------------------------------- I'd like to take you back to a previous post, where you say P10 is 32bit, for you that equates to a 32bit rendering engine, it does not stop you from running an external rendering engine, it's the main point, and the only real point. Now if your OS W10, is 64bit then that's where you'll hit a physical memory address limit (not with P10), it is not going to be 4GB, that's only for a M$ 32bit OS (XP), my profile indicates how I get around that. Please remember your OS will define the physical memory limitation, not the application (P10) which runs in 32bit code vs 64bit code of the Pro version (hence a 64bit rendering engine). Your application will see the "full" amount of memory that your OS is designed to address, then you can add further virtual memory "if" you need it. I've repeated the point above a few ways, I hope one of them makes sense.