https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3930&p=45049#p45049 ----------------------------------- Nik Wednesday, 15 November 2017, 02:13 AM Re: Poser11 Pro .... A Big Jump From P4 !! ----------------------------------- I'm using Poser sessions to chill as I can only do so much admin etc before my wits begin to spin... Still feeling my way towards a workable 'External Runtime' set-up. Have just added a new category, '2_Office', with stuff like staplers & white-boards. I've M3 from years back, with not a lot of 'stuff', so that figure seemed a good way to explore how to get legacy D*Z figures into P11Pro. After much Googlin', grimly cross-referencing reams of contradictory advice, plus much, much muttering, I finally stumbled upon something that makes sense. The problem with such legacy figures and their self-installers is that Poser's ownership has changed several times. Left to itself, the installer will hunt out an old P4 or P5 run-time, go there, NOT to P11. So, the *official* fix is to tick the installer option for D*Z Studio, but browse to eg the M3 folder with its empty 'External Runtime'. With that populated, add the M3 folder to library, hit 'refresh' a few times and sigh with relief... I'm still fumbling my way around the complex Poser interface; tools I half-remember as being on one menu seems to have spawned multiple tabs, out-placed themselves...