https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3930&p=45098#p45098 ----------------------------------- Nik Wednesday, 24 January 2018, 02:39 PM Re: Poser11 Pro .... A Big Jump From P4 !! ----------------------------------- Had another look at spiral stair calculations, decided 10 inch was too big a rise. So, I'm doubling steps to two turns per floor, with landing mid-way, plus a niche to perch ... That's 5 inch rise per step, as we have at Kath's side of bed... Laying out well, sluice areas and bath-hall on paper, I realised I'd missed a trick, will have to revert to an earlier version and widen part by ten feet... Perhaps I should have bought that electric eraser ?? :wink: Ooh, a box of 2x4 bricks has just arrived, but an hour too late for me to head out to DIY for list of stuff. Good time to change cat-litters... Added: And drag bins out for tomorrow's collection... Then realised I must re-arrange sluice / bath-hall area again, lengthen it by ten feet. While doing that, I saw the building was getting out of proportion. The ends and sides must be bigger by two bays... On paper, I could [strike]interpolate[/strike] [strike]interpose [/strike]insert a sheet. On a Lego base-plate, I'll just have to shuffle everything on RHS along...