https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3991&p=45350#p45350 ----------------------------------- Nik Tuesday, 19 May 2020, 10:56 PM Blendered (sic) Wits... ----------------------------------- Down-loaded a DA PMX freebie. Exported to OBJ/MTL, played with its simple texture map. Realised I could do a lot more with it if I could split the 'glass' top from the 'rock' base to allow separate texturing... ( Or kill the 'glass' from one, the 'base' from other then re-assemble. Or allocate all the points from either glass or base to a sub-object. Or whatever... ) So, after a couple of years, of avoiding it, I installed Blender. D'uh, and I'd thought GIMP, Unity and TurboCAD UI were intimidating, D*z Studio infuriating... I've tried, 'struck out' on G & U, but I used to be good with TurboCAD, hope to re-boot old skills. Today, though, IMHO, Blender's default UI must set some sort of record for ghastly ergonomics. Happens, when I got Blender, I also got a hard-copy of 'Blender for Dummies'. Have found on shelf, dusted well, will peruse... ( Sadly, no use my watching YouTube tutorials, my wits don't work thus... )