https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4008&p=45449#p45449 ----------------------------------- Nik Saturday, 12 September 2020, 02:38 PM Python Scripts In Forthcoming P_12 ----------------------------------- Care: Reading between the lines of the first and, IMHO, 'rather coy' news-letter from Renderosity / Bondware about forthcoming Q4 P_12, they *may* be removing support from *some* older script versions. I don't use Poser Python, although I *did* briefly play with a free, PC version. It was near-enough like the many dialects of BASIC I'd used pre-Windows that I soon crafted a program to trawl the Hipparchos astronomy database sub-set I'd down-loaded. My glee evaporated when I found a better version of my 'nearby stars' on-line... FWIW, tau Ceti's 'detected' planets have come and gone like dawn dew, but several *have* been confirmed. IIRC, 'f' is a 'super-earth' whatsit in the 'extended habitable zone', think 'Mars-ish orbit'. But, without knowing the precise tilt of tau Ceti's orbital plane to our 'line of sight', the Sine(i) 'Doppler' data can only estimate 'f' to ± 30% as ~4 ± 1½ Earth-masses... Upside, next generation of space and/or mega-telescopes *may* be able to nail the orbit's tilt !!