https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4009&p=45452#p45452 ----------------------------------- Nik Wednesday, 16 September 2020, 07:37 PM Poser 12, And A Nasty Twist... ----------------------------------- Rendo / Bondware have announced more details of Q4's P_12 release. As usual there's a scary 'new' price, a steep 'upgrade' price. This time, given the change of ownership, there's a nasty twist. (IMHO) :devil: :devil: :devil: Snag is upgrade price is ONLY from P_11. They will NOT offer upgrades from P_10 or earlier. Also, when P_12 appears, current discounts to upgrade older versions to P_11 will cease. No more P_11 licensed. :stomp: :stomp: :stomp: If you don't upgrade to P_11 ASAP, you lose the discounted upgrade path... Playlist: "Last Train to San Fernando, Last Train to San Fernando..." So, do the math soon... -- I'm [i]not[/i] happy with their policy, but I reckon they're trying to pull clear of Smith Micro legacy, and the umpteen P_8, P_9 & P_10 versions on the 're-seller' market. YMMV...