https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4023&p=45533#p45533 ----------------------------------- ahjah Sunday, 27 December 2020, 04:05 PM Re: New Guy, Old Poser User Needing Help. ----------------------------------- Hello again, Welcome to our forum. Let's take care of your questions step by step. About morphs/magnets, there should be an option to spawn a morph target created by a magnet to the selected bodypart from the menu "object". It's there in Poser6/7. I don't know about Poser4, skipped this version. When you created the morph from your magnet setting, export the bodypart (with the morph set) as .obj, and there you are. You can use external modelers to crate morphs, too. I've used ZBrush and Blender for this. Also a prog named MorphMaster in my early P3 days. A "Must Have" app for managing morphs in your characters is Morph Manager by Mr.X. It is still available at ShareCG or Renderosity in the freestuff sections. About distribution of the morphs, there can be copyright stuff to take care of, depending on the figure. About clothing and textures; I'm no expert there. Let's see what the others come up with.