https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4045&p=45641#p45641 ----------------------------------- Nik Tuesday, 20 July 2021, 05:36 PM MoRe: Tilting At Mindwills... GOTCHA !!! ----------------------------------- That did not work, either. And, again, I cannot see why... Needed a nap to clear migraine... But, after back-tracking and [b][i]again [/i][/b]trying several free or budget 3D editors, I [b][i]accidentally [/i][/b]found how to delete vertices etc in Blender. (BFA fork.) { Mutter, mutter, [b][i]ijit UI[/i][/b], mutter, mutter... } So, I took the lights + panels + strip that I'd previously extracted, ripped it back to just the six shallow 'cuboids' of the luminaires. Saving them as an OBJ, I used find/replace in free Notepad to tweak 'Y' coordinates. Moved them down just enough to clear the originals, re-saved. With the main scene OBJ loaded at ~25% original, I soon masked its desk lights and bulkhead lights, dialled them to super-ambient etc. I loaded in the modified luminaires' OBJ at same scale. Used XYZ translate to align just below scene's luminaires. I made the room door transparent to get a fair camera angle, ran a test render and cheered. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Full render currently running on 'Box'... It is a win. Even if took injury time, extra time, a 'tactical substitution' and penalties...