https://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4073&p=45752#p45752 ----------------------------------- Nik Tuesday, 19 April 2022, 04:53 PM Re: Mixamo FBX Mannequin ----------------------------------- :mmmh: Free rigging service ...?! Cooool :clap: ! As yet, untested. Having stripped all that ivy off wall, I've now to fit a 'cable entry' box on patio wall for new TV down-lead. Ivy had grown over existing cable. With ivy gone, weary down-lead was able to flap about, promptly lost even the strongest stations from 'local' mast... I'd expected this, ordered in the 'makings', but had to wait ~ 3 months for a bug-proof enclosure-vent. Looks like a cable gland, rather than a simple panel 'breather'. We blamed delay on Covid etc, but seems first managed to escape in the post. Local sorting office spotted the empty baggy, returned it to sender. Who politely cancelled the order. Oops !! Kudos to them: When we figured out what had happened, and I re-ordered, they up-graded package to air-mail...