Subject: Search Assistance Requested
Help!!!

I'm trying to locate this car model;
http://www.posetteforever.com/album_showpage.php?pic_id=3594
I know that I have it; but I cannot locate it in my runtimes, or archives.

I've even searched the internet, and found the artist's site; but I could not contact him there... Grrrr!!!

The artist is one of the "high-profile car modelers"; so I don't expect much assistance from him in my search (I mean why help me locate a freebie from years ago, when he can sell virtual cars for hundreds of dollars...!?!)

If anyone knows where this is still available, please, please, please let me know.

I want to use it again, very badly!!!

(:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Search Assistance Requested
Hi Whaz, 'cause you're searching for a freebie I think you can even be more specific citing the author's name (and if you remember the name of the car), i don't know (I don't remember the model) but I've a HUGE amount of freebies that I've saved on the disk, maybe it's there ...

Thanks Tormie...;

The car is called (as best I can tell...) "Gablota GFX Concept Car";
it was created by Tomasz Rozkosz (I only found that out; because I remembered to give him credit in my image posting...)

(:

Profile PM  
I made a knot on my tongue trying to say his name :redface: ...

... :uuh: There is a Gablota at ShareCG(Poser) today

Tormie wrote: [View Post]
I made a knot on my tongue trying to say his name :redface: ...

:lmao: :lmao:

Gablota is not hard to say in spanish, but the last name of the author... :eh:

Thanks everyone!

While searching, I think I learned that "Gablota" translates to "showcar"; so I was not surprised to find several links to "gablota". None were the one that I crave.

Oh, I also thought, that the reason that I could not leave a comment for the creator at his site, is due to my now obsolete version of Flash, and/ or Java; so if anyone else would like to try posting this request to the site...; I'd very much appreciate that as well. Here is an interview on the site... http://www.3dexport.com/blog/2009/11/interview-with-squir/

Ahhh, well; the search continues.

(:

Profile PM  
Well..., what do you know...
I visited ShareCG today searching for something else..., and there was the vehicle I crave!
http://www.sharecg.com/v/39170/Poser/Gablota-Cabrio

{I hope that the person posting all the old auto models to ShareCG isn't going to cause trouble...}

I'm off to try it out...; I'll let you know what happens...

(:

Profile PM  
ahjah wrote: [View Post]
... :uuh: There is a Gablota at ShareCG(Poser) today

I'm not shure about this models. I tried some of them, and they are all packed differently. They don't look as if all made by the same person. Suspecting copyright problems. This is why I didn't link it directly :mmmh:

Well; the model seems to work well.
I have it in a Poser scene now, and I should finish the image later today.

{I just thought...; in the old image containing this car, I also used PhilC's "Comfy Shoes", and I've recently been using those shoes a lot, again..., and now I have this car...; so perhaps, I'll revisit the original scene... ahhh..., more on the "to do" list...}

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1