Banners and Ads to Posetteforever

Page 1 of 1

Post Banners and Ads to Posetteforever

#1  Tormie 02 Apr 2009 02:31

Ok, Ok, 1st April's fool   ...

Anyway, leahman got the idea and we are already enjoying it   ...

There are places on the forum that are made for adding banners and commercials, but we don't want commercials   , So they can be filled with some art and advertise your pictures, 3d stuff or whatever.

Actually this "Ads" are shown in the top banner of the site, on the right side.

Obviously we prefer funny pictures   but you can make whatever you want.

For example, you want to advertise your serie in the album, or simply your art, make a picture that doesn't have to be higher than 100 pixels and not too much large (I think 350 pixel large is the limit) and even some text to describe it, the text will appear in the middle, on clicking the picture you'll go to the given link, for example if you click on leahman's pictures, you'll go to the list of all his pictures in the album

You can do the same for your freebies (Kenny, I'll make one for your hotrod if you don't make one ), clicking the picture you'll go to the page of the freebie itself, same for maybe, a tutorial or a special topic, like the Pink Panther animation.

The pictures will appear randomly, they change every time and there are even other spots to use them, I've only to try them...

You're invited to partecipate, it is a nice idea to promote yourself as an artist and to add more colors to Posetteforever

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?