Subject: Pens in space
Space Pens

When NASA began the launch of astronauts into space, they found out that pens wouldn't work at zero gravity - ink won't flow down to the writing surface.
In order to solve this problem, they hired Andersen Consulting (Accenture today).
It took them one decade and 12 million dollars to develop a pen that worked at zero gravity, upside down, under water, in practically any surface including crystal, and in a temperature range from below freezing to over 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Subject: Re: Pens in space
The best jokes are from real life :grin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This one is great! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Pens In Space
:grin:

I'd forgotten about that!
{That's American tax dollars at work though.} :roll:

(:

Profile PM  
For whatever the reason I was going some of my old Poser files from years ago and came across an old superhero figure from the 3D Comic Collective site (before they became Animotions). Anyways, I was looking at the texture work and thought I could clean up the figure and update it a bit. Since the P3 man had so few textures to work with I decided to take a P4 texture and convert it to fit the P3 figure. I chose the "P4 Male Texture Maker" by Jose' Silva for two reasons: 1. It was a very high detail texture and 2. it was made to be modified and re-distributed. So I put it in the Freestuff section. Take a look at the promo omage and then head on over to the Freestuff and snap it up! Let me know what you thin

Last edited by rabi on 21 Nov 2013 06:54; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Dammit... I'm out of napalm. Could somebody flame this spam-bot for me?

(Mmmmm... roast Spam(c)...)

Yeah, I'm a bit late today. It's witribe
I'm afraid I have to block the whole IP range :roll: :afterburner:

Wow...A lot of spam lately.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1