Yes, Virgina is a posette!

Page 1 of 1

Post Yes, Virgina is a posette!

#1  pangor 01 Jun 2005 17:36

Hi,

Between their on-going cookie problems and recent problems that disabled their gallery uploads every so often. I am a few renders behind the times at Poser Pros.  Last night I uploaded  Virgina First Sitting Part 21 -No Swimsuit (Nudity)" in that gallery and I got an interesting comment to it.

I consider the comment a tribute to the potiential that posettes have and to all artist who work with her.  Most "Poser artist" and many artist who use Poser tend to overlook and discount that potiential, but we know better!

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 02 Jun 2005 06:09; edited 2 times in total 
 pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 06 Jun 2005 22:13

Seen it pangor, a great work with your Virginia   ! Once finished the (damn) work with the upgrade I'll dedicate my free time for watching & commenting the pics in the album   !

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  pangor 06 Jun 2005 23:33

Thanks,

In my case once I am through with my current story/series, I am planning (unless I get inspired to do something else) to restart viewing and commenting on the pictures in the gallery from before I came here and those that I happened to missed seeing afterwords.  The last time I was doing that I covered about 15 percent of the gallery, since then the gallery has grown about 30 percent and I have no idea how many new one I failed to have noticed as well.

Pangor

pangor 

#4  Tormie 07 Jun 2005 04:00

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502