Is there any remaped posette

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Re: Is there any remaped posette

#16  tda42 26 Sep 2008 15:00

Hi Endosphere!    First of all let me welcome you to what we call home. Secondly I would have gotten writers cramp typing as much as you did.   On the other hand these tutorials where made by good people that took the time to help others out. If you indeed made a mistake in the steps you can never destroy your character model if you have the CD. Simply make a clone of the character that you want to experiment with and let er go.  If there is a mistake then just go back and try again. But be patient. Sometimes this doesn't happen over night and comes with trial and error. The most of this is to have fun along the way. Never get upset with anything you do and always keep an open mind to your work in general. I would recommend getting a background modeler or some pictures you have made for backgrounds if you are starting out. bryce 5.5 or 6.1 is still out there on the net and I think it is still free for your background modeler as well as VUE software. It would be great to use with a bryce and Poser combined. Hope you stay with us and I hopes this helps you.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Is there any remaped posette

#17  Tormie 26 Sep 2008 20:29

Thank you for the tutorial Endosphere, about remapped characters, there is a new commercial ( ) application that converts textures from a character to another, Posette is actually in 17 place of the characters to be supported in the future (obviously I won't buy anything till it has no support for Posette )

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?