Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject: Re: NEA III is out
... about the decoding thingie...

I have two P4NudeWoman.OBZ on my drive. One with CRC-32 0908B326 that does work, and the other with CRC-32 EAAF2602 does not. No idea from witch installation they are, could be 6 to 8. The resulting P4NudeWoman.obj of both files have CRC-32 44EA89EF and both work for decoding. So working with the unpacked .obj (I use free, open source 7zip) on Nea_3_ZIP_OBJ.rte should be safe, no matter what version of Poser you are on. I hope this information helps.

Subject: Re: NEA III Is Out
Thank you.

Profile PM  
Great news, Ahjah. I'm going to give it a shot. I realize there are no new revolutionary features, but I'm still excited about this. Or am I missing some major new features?

Profile PM  
Hi and welcome Geronisi :hi:

Geronisi wrote: [View Post]
Great news, Ahjah. I'm going to give it a shot. I realize there are no new revolutionary features, but I'm still excited about this. Or am I missing some major new features?

I don't know you yet, so I don't know what you would consider "revolutionary".
I'd suggest to try yourself. If there are any issues, just ask...

A full set of joint controlled morphs to improve breaking of the mesh on extreme poses is the biggest new thing in this, final, release.
Other new things? Alternative geometries, Posette skin option with a dial, new face, body and new morphs head to toes.
:D

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: NEA III is out
:friends: Hi PitKlad

Don't feed the bot :binky2: (I think Geronisi is. I've read this kind of standard phrases several times before ;) )

:redface: lol oh! I could never tell! :D

Profile PM  
Thanks for sharing PitKlad!

Profile PM  
Chromium wrote: [View Post]
Thanks for sharing PitKlad!

I hope you like her! Thanks for the support! :friends:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2