My little Ray Of Sunshine Has Past Away. :(

Page 1 of 1

Post My little Ray Of Sunshine Has Past Away.

#1  tda42 20 Jul 2007 11:12

My little Chi-Dog which I had used threw my whole Poser world has past away. Yesterday she was panting very hard and her little heart was beating very hard. I took her to the vet and it was there that she stopped breathing and was revived for the moment. The Vet was not really sure what was happening except she had a lot of fluid in her lungs and she was suffocating because of it. She had a 1 in 5 chance of making it at that stage. At 10:06 July 19, 2007 I got a call and said she had 3 more episodes of her breathing stopping and could not be revived.   I am at a big loss. She was very close and I had her as if she was a daughter. She was my baby. No other animal was ever like her. She failed to see her as an animal but as a person. She greeted me at the door when I came home with unconditional love. The bark is now silent and the house where she once had a home is very quite now. My heart is truly broken. If you ever had an animal for a pet, and are close to them they are truly a big thing in your life. She was 8 years old and she meant the world to me. At the moment, I am really not sure if I want the Avater name tda anymore. She was my art as well as my friend and daughter. God bless you tda, and thank you for all the memories you have given me because you are and will be truly missed.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: My little Ray Of Sunshine Has Past Away.

#2  TdaC 20 Jul 2007 12:11

I am sorry for your loss Kenny, as a dog owner myself i know how it feels.  My family got a dog, a golden retriver called Lucy when i was 9. She died when she was 15 years old, so i had her for more than half of my life. It was very hard to lose her and it was too silent after she was gone, even though we had another dog ( who is my oldest dog btw).

After Lucy died i got a new dog- Lizzie, who is named that in honor of Lucy. Now my oldest doggie is 14  years old, and that scares me. This is most likely her last summer.

I can't say anything to make you feel better, so i am just going to say that i am herefor you if u want to talk.

HUgs

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#3  Tormie 20 Jul 2007 13:12

I'm very sorry for your dog Kenny I had a dog when I was just a little boy, it was little and black and he was happy everytime, his name was "birillo" (skittle) and he is in my heart still now, I played a lot with him and I've still abig photo at my mother's home, me and him :). He escaped from the gate after my mother's car and was hit by a car . I cried and cried for days for my little dog and now that I have to remember him I'm crying again . I had other dogs and animals but it hasn't be the same anymore, because it's very sad when you lose them. Now you know I've my cat Chicca, cats are indipendent animals and are not like dogs, maybe for me this is better. it's a big loss Kenny, I can feel your pain, you can't do nothing but let time pass and let your pain pass little by little... Like Thilda, you know I'm here if you want to talk

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  JanReinar 20 Jul 2007 14:02

I am sorry for your loss Kenny!  

I also had a dog for years and know how painful can be this kind of loss.

for you!

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#5  ahjah 20 Jul 2007 16:39

Can't say anything more but I'm with you, my friend

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

Post Re: My Little Ray Of Sunshine Has Past Away.

#6  pangor 20 Jul 2007 18:03

I am deeply sorry to hear of this.  I know how much are little fuzzy friends mean to us.  Mine are just as my children to me and I have been through the same experience far too many times.   You have my deepest sympathies.

pangor 

#7  tda42 20 Jul 2007 19:54

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown. All of you are my friends and will always be that way. At 4:30 pm my time I will go to the vets office and pick her up. It will be one of the most hardest times I think I have had to do. I have had a little casket with a wooden cross made for her. It seemed only right to do this. It is easy to go and get another car in life or a certain item that you may want to get but a soul and personality is hard to replace. It is what we all have and the next time I will have more of a meaning to get up every morning and see how lucky I am to be alive. She is not a person, but she was everything to me. Simply put, she was T'da and I will always hold her so dear in my heart. At 5:00 pm I will lay her to rest under a tree on some land at a place that I felt she deserves. Again thank you all. It has been along and quite day.

...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#8  gray 21 Jul 2007 15:36

My heart aches for your loss.
When a special companion passes it is overwhelming.
Choosing a special place and honoring your friend in the way you have chosen
sounds like a marvelous tribute.
Tho' I barely know you, you are in my thoughts.

usa.png gray Gender: Male
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 110
Lemons 107
hearts 0

#9  tda42 21 Jul 2007 19:12

Thank you gray. It does mean alot to me. Again thank you all here who replied and showed hearts about my little girl T'da. It means alot. She is the reason for my avatar and she will remain with me as long as I do art.

...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#10  hanzoushinrei 25 Jul 2007 16:32

I felt the same after my cat Shin Chan became roadkill. Um, from the symptoms I could deduce that her death was caused by repiratory illness, allergy...simply put, there's something in the air...ok...I'll just cut out the med student thing before I go all 'Grissom' in this post!

many,many condolences for the loss of your dear friend tda42....bet she's playing in a big, pink dog house in heaven with all her friends....

blank.gif hanzoushinrei Gender: Male
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 650
Lemons 741
hearts 5

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts A blast from the Past! Ozymandias Jones The Posetteforever diary 26 14 Sep 2005 11:21 View latest post

Page 1 of 1