I hope, you find some time to celebrate your birthday with us

And now:
PARTY!

ahjah [ 09 Mar 2008 23:23 ]

Happy Birthday TdaC
Comments
Post Re: Happy Birthday TdaC 

___ __ ___

A BIG swedish cake for you my friend and the best wishes for you and your jobs   !!

( I took a couple of slices from the cake but it was very tempting )

Tormie [ 09 Mar 2008 23:50 ]

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your day and don't forget to order dessert!

GrouchoCaesar

GrouchoCaesar [ 09 Mar 2008 23:51 ]

As always on your special day.  

tda42 [ 10 Mar 2008 01:40 ]

Happy Birthday TdaC!!!!

alcide [ 10 Mar 2008 19:40 ]

Happy Birthday Thilda!

Last edited by JanReinar on 11 Mar 2008 23:29; edited 1 time in total 
 JanReinar [ 11 Mar 2008 13:51 ]

Thank you I did get the best birthday present. My oldest doggie has been in the animal hospital for an inner ear infection and she got to come home on my birthday and is now healthy and happy.

TdaC [ 11 Mar 2008 15:20 ]

ahjah [ 11 Mar 2008 15:42 ]

Happy Birthday Tilda!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your special day is well very special and I'm so happy your beloved dog was home for the special day! Looks like the party has started here at PF and as usual things have become very out of hand   but that's normal for the Clubhouse and I'm sure all will help in the clean up after the party is over   Until then you just have a seat here at the table and I will get the cake and your presents  
Okay everyone let's sing "Happy Birthday" to Tilda!     Uh hmmm, well we're a bit out of practice but you know we all love you right?    

Till next year, stay young, have fun, enjoy and don't eat all the cake!  

guiltypleasures [ 11 Mar 2008 16:00 ]
Why do you hope for your special day is well very special and he or she is so happy your beloved dog was home for the special day

Posy [ 11 Mar 2008 16:00 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1