Posetteforever World A Reality And Finished.

Page 1 of 1

Post Posetteforever World A Reality And Finished.

#1  tda42 17 Jul 2011 17:51

Hi friends.
This is a special download that comes from the heart personally.   It is dedicated to those who have stayed all these years also who have come and gone and are deeply missed. Some who have past on and left us with a lot of memories. There works and efforts remain here. For all these years I have been here I have made some great friends.   This Pz3 and the models are those who are here now and the models are the soul of the characters who keep the porch light on here. I hope that others can see that this is a wonderful and special place. So where do we go from here?   Why to a make believe place called Posetteforever World. It is a place where we live in limbo as friends in our character props and neighborhood of friends. I can say no one has ever thought of something like this. You simply have two portals and Davide's Subway station to get you there. The real world portal and the subway gets you to our place and the other portal gets you to the web site that is called Posetteforever.com (In make believe of coarse.) It is where after all this time you find yourself tired of the real world and just want a break to be yourself. I think we all carry that bit of youth in us to remember how to act.   But this is not the end of the project. It will go on being bigger and more interesting if some will make things for it and our PCs and MACs allow us to do more. For all new members this means a place as well.   So have fun and get out of the norm and dare to dream a bit. The world will wait for you and I again hope you have fun.  

http://www.posetteforever.com/dload...egory&cat_id=49

http://www.posetteforever.com/dload...egory&cat_id=48

Last edited by tda42 on 17 Jul 2011 17:54; edited 1 time in total 
blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Posetteforever World A Reality And Finished.

#2  Tormie 17 Jul 2011 18:23

THANK YOU KENNY, the Posetteforever World finally is here

Oh well, I think we really needed this place   . There are a lot of models and things in our freebie page that now can have a World where they can be posed down !

Please stop by my office from time to time ...

I think there will be a lot of addons for this project   ! Thank you Kenny, it's really a big gift and it comes from your heart      

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  Chromium 17 Jul 2011 22:05

Kenny, I can't put into words how generous a gift of yours this is.

As a newer member, I can't thank you enough for the gesture of sharing something that means so much, and of such a special place that I have only recently stumbled upon.

I guess it will mean something a little different to the "old timers", full of memories.

For me, I do not know of all the people who have played a part here at PF, or have helped shape it in some way. All I know of is the present, and this gift of your is symbolic to me of what I have found here at PF. This is a great little family to be part of.

I shall treasure this one.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

#4  guiltypleasures 19 Jul 2011 04:24

This is so fun Kenny, you did a great job on it all!  
I am playing around with it now and seeing what all there is. Thank you so much for all the work you do for PF's family       

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#5  Chromium 28 Jul 2011 21:24

Just to update.

I showed this great place to my niece, and she was simply amazed.

Thanks again for sharing Kenny.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083