Subject: We resurrected
Hi friend, This is Tormie, site founder/bills payer

Well, I was absolutely unable to upgrade the site a suitable version, I mean PhpBB3

I could do it but it is almost an all manual work, and my job and family (and problems) don't allow me to have all this time.

But I thought :mmmh: maybe there are hosts that STILL mantain support for PHP 5 :mmmh:

... And I found this one at Serverprofis. The hosting provider is ALL German, Andreas could have helped but things are the usual basic one: You've a credit card, you're good to go

I uploaded the last copy of the site and the database, did some fixes and now it works

I also need to trim more things, but it seems to work and be in a reasonable state, Andreas says it's also fast (maybe the server is in his neighborhood)

I'm going to sleep now, I had a hard day, a double shift driving the train.

I hope to be more involved in Posetteforever from now on, the site needs some dusting :uuh: :uuh:

A hug :friends: :hug2: to everyone

Subject: Re: We resurrected
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Subject: Re: We Resurrected
Dear Tormie

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Thanks you very very very much for your great efforts to ressurected our beloved site (Posette Forever)
I know it was a hard and difficult work you made and you pass all your leisure times to this enterprise. :clap: :clap: :clap:

In my personnal name, for all the members, here : Thanks again for your wonderfull work here

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Friendly

Last edited by Leonidas on 16 Dec 2020 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Oh my goodness :D :D :D !

When I saw the message in my email of a message posted by ahjah that we're back, I just wanted to smile :D !

THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THIS POSSIBLE FOR US ALL :clap: :dance: :wink: :thumb: ! YOU, YOUR EFFORTS, YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, YOUR RESOURCES AND YOUR PASSION ARE ALL SINCERELY APPRECIATED BY US :friends: :hug2: :yeah: !

May you surely be blessed :pray: !

Profile PM  
:thumb: !

Last edited by rico on 11 Jan 2021 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
:D ;)

I just want to thank you Tormie for working on getting the site back up. I have been rummaging through the freebies, downloaded some and am in the process of working on documentation at the poserdaz freebie wiki. My initial work was on Victoria 2 and Michael 2. Some of the older stuff for these two came from Posette and Dork accessories. There are some pretty cool freebie packages in the download section. It is such a treasure hunt looking for items that have gone missing, like the free bodysuit for Dork that was used for Zan or the teenager hair. I found the hair but it seems the bodysuit is gone forever. Sad. So I just want to thank you for keeping a bit of history alive for others to enjoy.

Profile PM  
:hi: Hello Dolly13
Glad you find our little place useful :)

Thanks Tormie! :friends:

Hi friends! :yeah:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1