Update

Update
Article
Post Update 

So, I've been way quiet the past few months. There are a few things that's been going on.
I've moved from my small backwater hometown to the capitol of Norway, Oslo.
There are about 100 times more people here than back home, so it's quite the change.
I've also gotten a sort of intern job at a small but well-known design studio, so I've gotten an opportunity to learn alot there.
Prior to that, I've mostly just been drifting around and not really done anything useful. Kinda just gave up on everything for awhile, it being one of the reasons I almost never dropped by here.
But erm I have to get back to work >.>

Deviant_Viking [ 19 Aug 2005 11:01 ]

Update
Comments
Well Ken it's about time you showed up. Glad your back. Next time don't break threw a window to get in and just ask Tormie for the key. Good to see you though. Welcome home.

tda42 [ 19 Aug 2005 11:20 ]
What are those broken glasses   ? Who has stolen my hidden romance pocketbooks   ? And who has stolen the big knife from the kitchen ??

Good luck for your new job Kenneth   ! And be back more often (with my pocketbooks and the knife I hope   )

Last edited by Tormie on 19 Aug 2005 17:36; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 19 Aug 2005 15:02 ]

JanReinar [ 19 Aug 2005 16:51 ]
Welcome back! And good luck with your new job!

JanReinar [ 19 Aug 2005 16:52 ]
  OK, everyone it is time to replace the items that we er..borrowed for the party a while back.

Welcome back DV!  

Pangor

pangor [ 19 Aug 2005 17:00 ]
Weclome back DV!         
The big knife? I didn't know you're so keen on it.        
About your romance pocketbooks , I'll buy you new ones these had been "accidentaly "....emm....BURNED!     

erenda [ 19 Aug 2005 22:56 ]
Burned?  

Pangor

pangor [ 20 Aug 2005 00:46 ]
I hate romance!!!!!!!!!! :   :   :   :

erenda [ 20 Aug 2005 00:54 ]

Hi Ken

ahjah [ 20 Aug 2005 01:04 ]
Tormentor needs to go clean up the glass  

Deviant_Viking [ 22 Aug 2005 13:47 ]
Hi there DV, good to hear that things are going well for you. It's nice to know that someone has a life

TdaC [ 22 Aug 2005 15:41 ]
hi ...welcome back and good luck with the new job....great to have you back again....look forward to you maybe doing some new pics for us??????

messenger [ 24 Aug 2005 20:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1