Welcome back and upgrade party

Page 1 of 7
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post Welcome back and upgrade party

#1  pangor 15 Jun 2005 20:38

Ok I know what you are thinking, what?  another party?

The last one was a suprise to welcome back GP.

This time it will be to cellibrate the site's upgrade and to thank Tormetor, Posy and Angela for all the hard work that have done for all of us.

In addition!  It is a welcome back party to welcome our special guest of honor Erenda back to Posetteforever.

The theme of this party will be bring a virtual friend.  Virgina and Gil will be attending.  I have talked to Gil and he promises to be good this time.  Betty says she would like to come, Daniel will be busy, but Donald should be able to make it.

JR, how about a suprise for Gil?

I know that Posy will be there, I hope Angela will be able to make it to the party too.

Everyone is welcome!

The party will begin at 6:00 P.M. (18:00) Friday, time based on your timezone and will continue as long as it does.

Oh, there will be nomore beers from the pole dancing club, candies, or tuna tarts,  Posy ate the treats and drank the beer to keep herslef able to work on the upgrade.  I don't know where she puts it all, she as trim and pretty as ever.

Pangor

pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 15 Jun 2005 21:09

Let's dance   !!      

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  erenda 15 Jun 2005 21:53

WoooW! Beers! After a month I'll become 18 years old , an adult ( I don't want to be an adult!!!!!!1   ) so I think I could have beers. Do you want to bring some home-made rakia or it's forbidden to bring toxic drinks in the clubhouse?  

erenda 

#4  Tormie 15 Jun 2005 22:01

I want to try rakia   !!         

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#5  pangor 15 Jun 2005 22:40

It's pot luck.  That means that we all can bring what what ever we want to. (With in reason).  Just put a warning sign on anything strong.

Me, I am bring plenty of soda water, ice cream and oh yes, cocoa.  Virgina will want coca, she loves it.

Pangor

pangor 

#6  erenda 15 Jun 2005 23:25

We can bring friend!       I'll bring Dolphitta (you know , the girl with the funereal charm , old fashioned hair-do and the ....grrr...violin!!! Of course I'll bring her without the violin because she...emmm... needs more practise...adout 10 years or more ) , also some restaturs (laurelled people with roman-like clothes witch for some reasons are used to wear chains hang from their belts and pretending to be vegetarians) also some other guests persecuted by wild tax-collectors ( Did we have a secret room or cave or something? ) and maybe .... ....Dancette (Don't eat garlic. ) Tormmentor , take your duky wit you ,because she's wearing the same particular make-up...

erenda 

#7  pangor 16 Jun 2005 07:55

Sounds like a real wild time!

Pangor

pangor 

#8  guiltypleasures 16 Jun 2005 19:55

Clubhouse not allowing booze? WHo says such dirty words     Look around you, do you not see the pile of empty beer cans from when landman spent the night here after the last bash. He was passed out for 3 days before anyone bothered to check under the cans to see why there was a sock in the pile.  
Now I say let's get this party started and this time someone please make sure Landman gets a taxi home after it's over  

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#9  JanReinar 16 Jun 2005 20:38

I will be there!    Hasle and Kayla also want to go! But Ditra is other story... She is shy... But I will try to bring her!  

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#10  pangor 16 Jun 2005 21:03

The problem with beer is that it was all consumed during the upgrade along with the tuna tarts and candies.  

Jan, more the merrier!

Pangor

pangor 

#11  pangor 17 Jun 2005 01:57

Great! Thanks, now if isn't all consumed before the party, we could be fine!  What do you think, should we have warhead mixers there too?

We have another problem, I filled the freezer with icecream and frozen cakes for the party.  Half are already missing.

Pangor.

pangor 

#12  JanReinar 17 Jun 2005 01:59

Ditra said that also will go but nothing will  make her use her mother dress party!  

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#13  pangor 17 Jun 2005 03:23

Good!

I will try to make sure that Virgina does not again arrive wearing the same outfit  as she at first did during the last party.

Pangor

pangor 

#14  guiltypleasures 17 Jun 2005 04:35

Well we could all come nekkid I guess, then she wouldn't feel like she sticks out so much    Or we could make it a costume part, everyone find something very strange and weird to wear to it. That's it, a weird strange costume party  

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#15  pangor 17 Jun 2005 04:52

Very strange and weird?  I will fit right in as I am.

Pangor

pangor 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 1 of 7
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next