Something different

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

#16  guiltypleasures 05 Jul 2003 02:39

Yes I wanna see too tormentor!

Oh and I also have been learning to speak Italian! Check this out: Finamente Rallado, Seis Quesos Italianos, frescura garantizada! TaDa!! I could show you more, but I don't have my glasses on to read the fine print on the borden shredded cheese package. Oh, we had home made pizza tonight!  

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  Tormie 05 Jul 2003 06:28

Mmmmh.... I see now at Poserpros and it seems they have erased the topic, I'm very sorry about this, (the only contest I won)....

Any way, VirtualSite posted an image with a soldier who kept a man (the "wanderer" of an old VirtualSite serie) and you had to write a story about this. I wrote:

The God's eye.

" What's the problem ? " asked the [i:b1efee72de]Wanderer[/i:b1efee72de].

" He said nobody can approach ", answered the [i:b1efee72de]Cat[/i:b1efee72de].

" There isn't problem,if you don't come near it, Sir " said the [i:b1efee72de]Soldier[/i:b1efee72de], " I'm here to keep people away from it. Orders, Orders exact obedience, so one more step, Sir, and I'll show you the results of a long military training "

" Ok, calm down, that light is [i:b1efee72de]so[/i:b1efee72de] beautiful... We would only look at it... Closer "

" All civilians say the same words... Later you'd succeed only to do a big mess ! Better to look at it from here, trust me. "

" But... it's been a long way, tell me something more. why it can't be touched ? "

" I don't know, actually nobody know why, surely nobody know what could happen, I never saw anybody who touched it, but... this means nothing, it doesn't mean that it isn't [i:b1efee72de]extremely[/i:b1efee72de] dangerous.... "

" I don't understand " said the [i:b1efee72de]Wanderer[/i:b1efee72de], twisting his head. ( The [i:b1efee72de]cat[/i:b1efee72de] begin a little toilet using his tongue, nonchalant )

" I'm here since a long time, you know, they taught me that " THE DEFENSE OF THE FATHERLAND ALSO MEANS TO WATCH A GASOLINE TANK ", and this isn't so different.... Nevertheless... I think that it's natural to wonder something... Sometimes... "

" Everyday here comes the [i:b1efee72de]Demiurge[/i:b1efee72de] and pray. He passes near me and bless my weapons. I asked him an answer, but... But [i:b1efee72de]his[/i:b1efee72de] answer was worse than the  doubt itself... "

" Cool... go on "

" Mmmh... He said nobody know what could happen, in fact nobody ever touched it, and that weren't be other guards here, only me, simply nobody -succeeded- in touching it, guard or not, but I must keep all people far away from it at all costs. "

"so you are here for... what ? If nobody can touch it where [i:b1efee72de]is[/i:b1efee72de] the problem ? "

" The [i:b1efee72de]Demiurge[/i:b1efee72de] said it is the [i:b1efee72de]God's eye[/i:b1efee72de], and if you touch it, you'll attract his rage, because God doesn't want that we look at his reign. God created us like his imagine and resemblance, but.. this is the strangeness... It seems our world is better than [i:b1efee72de]his[/i:b1efee72de]... And that God used to be very angry if one of us try to see how it's made. "

" Our world... Better than God's ? We... Better than our Creator ? "

" Listen to me, You should talk with the [i:b1efee72de]Demiurge[/i:b1efee72de]
when he'll come here.... It seems strange to me too...
He let me look at a sacred book, with pictures... Horrible pictures... Gods who change... Mutations... and at the end of the metamorphosis they... Cease "

" [i:b1efee72de]CEASE[/i:b1efee72de] ?? What you mean with [i:b1efee72de]CEASE[/i:b1efee72de] ? "

" They don't move anymore, they disintegrate their bodies "

" It makes me sick ! How you can believe in these things ? [i:b1efee72de]WHO[/i:b1efee72de] would believe in these words ?
 "

" Sir, in my classification there are : first [i:b1efee72de]God[/i:b1efee72de], second [i:b1efee72de]Fatherland[/i:b1efee72de] and third [i:b1efee72de]Family[/i:b1efee72de], this is enough for me and [i:b1efee72de]now[/i:b1efee72de] if you please go away... "

" BULLSHITS ! ", said the cat, We know religion can survive only with people's ignorance, I came here to see the [i:b1efee72de]God's eye[/i:b1efee72de] -closer- and if you think you can stop me with that M-16, you took aim at the wrong cat, [i:b1efee72de]DUFFELBAG[/i:b1efee72de]! "

Then the [i:b1efee72de]cat[/i:b1efee72de] leaped over the [i:b1efee72de]soldier[/i:b1efee72de] boots, running to the [i:b1efee72de]eye[/i:b1efee72de]

"STOP ! FREEZE NOW, or I'll shoot you ! "

" Shoot my ASS ! It doesn't matter, I can't [i:b1efee72de]CEASE[/i:b1efee72de], turd ! And now, I show you all your sillines ! LOOK ! "

The [i:b1efee72de]cat[/i:b1efee72de] approaches the [i:b1efee72de]eye[/i:b1efee72de]...

" LET ME GO ! " said the [i:b1efee72de]Wanderer[/i:b1efee72de]
" No, NO, he's touching it ! "

(note: you can see this scene in the picture)

"...I said you'll attract his rage, because God doesn't want that we look at his reign... But, are you listening to me ? "

" Yes, yes... I was thinking that I ever desired a pet since I was a child, maybe a little dog, but my parent did never bought an animal to me... I don't know why I keep in mind this... Now... "

" But... Uh, what a wonderful weapon you have !... And you succeed to manage it with a single hand ! Cool ! "

" Uh, yes, she's my Baby " and began to caress the gun,  looking at it voluptuously...

Immediately the [i:b1efee72de]Wanderer[/i:b1efee72de] takes advantage of the situation, a sudden slap and the rifle is on the floor and he is running to the light...

" I cheated you, [i:b1efee72de]DUFFELBAG[/i:b1efee72de] ! "

" NO! NO ! STOP ! FREEEZE !! "

" ... I let the rifle fall down... One more time... I begin to think this work causes me sickness. I must stop to talk alone, CONCENTRATE YOURSELF ! "

(fortunatly I had a copy in my hd)

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#18  Tormie 05 Jul 2003 06:33

Ah, and *ehm* Guiltyplesures, I don't really know how to tell you this... But your is not italian     , or: it is italian like my english is english  
eheheh...

If you want to practice in foreign languages there is my old interview with Posette that I have promised to Ozymandias to translate (ZZZzzzz....):

http://www.secondapelle.it/posette/index.htm

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#19  guiltypleasures 05 Jul 2003 14:47

Tormentor, your story is very, very good, I really enjoyed reading that and I wish I could have seen the picture that went with it. You are a very good story teller! Congradulation again.  

About my Italian...you mean I can't speak it after all my hard work?   The rolling of the pizza dough, the sweating heat of the oven, the sprinkling on of the Finamente Rallado, Seis Quesos, oh mama mia! Well that does it, I'm going to sue the Bordens company for false Italian on their cheese products!
"Guilty Pleasures calls  Landmans's lawyer Mr. Crabs"

Gp

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#20  Tormie 05 Jul 2003 15:27

Quote:

Finamente Rallado, Seis Quesos, oh mama mia

It's not italian, I think is spanish... Anyway I can understand only "oh mama mia" (in italian is : oh mamma mia), I think it's a phrase suppose to be spoken often by italian, but here there are a more strong expressions in use, for example: " Oh, C....O" (I can't write the term here...   "

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#21  guiltypleasures 05 Jul 2003 16:26

Oh well that figures, leave it to me to screw up the great Italian language! sheesh!!

You know what really irks me, my bf is half Italian (his mother is full blood Italian) and he can't speak a word of it!! Now don't that beat all?   
Always,
Very depressed Pleasures

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#22  Tormie 05 Jul 2003 19:53

Oh! I think it's very difficult to learn... I studied latin at high school and can remember very little, latin is difficult as German, I lived in Germany for a while but I spoke english...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#23  guiltypleasures 05 Jul 2003 20:01

I wish I had taken the time to learn a second language when I was in school. I know a few words of spanish and fewer still of german. I would also learn to speak french, as it has always sounded like such a romantic language to me. But alas I'm too old to learn it all now lol

Always,
GP

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#24  Deviant_Viking 05 Jul 2003 20:03

Pffft... they should make english the primary language for all countries, and whatever used to be their primary language their secondary..

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#25  Tormie 05 Jul 2003 21:46

I'm an esperanto fan, but it seems that language don't spread a lot...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#26  Ozymandias Jones 05 Jul 2003 23:15

Now I remember the competition Tormentor. I remember the image too. Well done and good story, it suits the style of VS's images and own stories too.

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

blank.gif Ozymandias Jones Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 12510
Lemons 7905
hearts 10