Thank you all so much :)

Page 1 of 1

Post Thank you all so much

#1  guiltypleasures 07 Aug 2003 16:25

I just want to thank you all so much for your kind words regarding my loss of Rudy. I was really hoping that I would have good news this morning when I woke up but that hasn't been the case at this point. I'm going to hang flyers, call petstores and with the kids help spread the word around our neighborhood. I'll also keep an eye out in the lost and found and I'm thinking of placing an add as well. I've had Rudy for 5 years, he was hand fed by a breeder and a 1 1/2 old when I bought him from her. He's known nothing of the wild and has spent all his years with people and with my cockatoo Jazzy. So I do fear that he will run into trouble out there, but I'm also hoping that he will go to someone that will either try and find his owner or at least take care of him. I miss hearing him call "Mom" when I go into the kitchen and all his other cute sayings and sounds. He has a big vocabulary and I know if someone does find him they will know he was someone's pet. He's also missing part of a toe, which will make id'ing him easier for me. Any of you pet owners know what it's like to love an animal so much that they become a part of your life, a part of your family and to some extent they become like a child to you. This is how I have felt about both my birds. Well hopefully I"ll be back to my somewhat normal self soon, until then I just wanted to let you know that your comments have meant a lot to me

Always,
GP

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Deviant_Viking 07 Aug 2003 19:16

It's always hard to loose something you care greatly about. Hopefully you'll find him though.
Take your time. We'll still be here when you come back

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#3  Tormie 07 Aug 2003 21:17

I'm very sad for you Guiltypleasures , just wait and see if it will come home