Such A Sad, Sad Day

Page 1 of 1

Post Such A Sad, Sad Day

#1  guiltypleasures 30 Jan 2010 21:31

My daughters husband has been missing since last Sunday evening. He also had taken a rifle from his dad's home and had even been sending text msg that he was going to kill himself. The police and his family have all been looking for him all week long. This morning his dad was on his way back home from searching and decided to look down this road by his home and found his son on the ground with a gunshot to his face. They think he had been there for several days before his dad found him. The details are not all in yet but my daughter is very distressed as is his family. He leaves behind two beautiful children (Chyna age 4 and Leo age 2) My daughter was in the process of getting a divoce from him and they had been seperated for just about a year. We knew he had problems but I don't think anyone knew how bad those problems were until now. I hope if any of you know someone who is in this kind of frame of mind that you help them to seek help so they don't end up doing something like this. I didn't like the way he treated my daughter and his lack of responiblility for his wife and kids but he should never have had to end up like this and I know he loved my daughter and his children but I guess he just couldn't find a way to get help on his own. I hope he's at peace now, and I hope some day his family and my daughter and her kids will get past the grief and just remember who he once was and the happy times they did enjoy. Leonard you will be missed

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Such A Sad, Sad Day

#2  ahjah 30 Jan 2010 22:59

I'm really sorry to hear about that, sad. I have to think about two of my friends i lost by suicide some years ago. They both had been depressive for a long time, sometimes you just can't help it, but it allways leaves you feeling guilty.

We just have to move on...

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519
hearts 2130

#3  tda42 30 Jan 2010 23:38

Rene I am so sorry for what you and your family is going threw. Much let alone his own family. It is this time of year where strange things happen and depression deepens worse with lack of sunshine and being shut in a house. The way life for people these days are harder than has been in years. Its hard for people to get help threw being embarrassed of being in this type of feelings and feel at most no one knows how they feel or cares. They feel they are trapped and feel they are useless and a bad person or at worst a failure. The final solution is to end the pain. They feel a deep loss with loneliness without thinking the end comes quick. I have seen to much of this in my own life. So I know this. You will be in my prayers as well as the others Rene. All my love and prayers go to you and family as well.    

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#4  Tormie 31 Jan 2010 01:38

My dear friend, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, sure, you don't deserve pain again . I hope that your daughter will pass through this storm without feeling guilty of something, just think to the kids and protect them...
I'm sorry that you didn't find us in the chat, I had some pain and had to lie down and after having read the news I think that we were not feeling for a chat...
Being depressed, that's my usual state of mind, problems on problems and sometimes there is no solution. I don't think to be a suicidal type, I'm more that type that when reaches the bottom takes a bag with a couple of clothes and runs away without even leaving a piece of paper of explanation. Sometimes what saves our mental health is the opportunity to talk with someone, in a world that is moving fast and with people that are in a hurry it's very difficult to find someone that can seat and listen to our problems...

Dear Rene, I hope that you will be fine soon, you know that everyone of us is here when you want to talk with one of us, it could even do nothing but sure it will cheer you up a little

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#5  guiltypleasures 31 Jan 2010 09:16

I thank you all for the kind words, and yes it is very sad and painful to know what he has done not only to himself but to those who loved him. I only hope is that he is at peace now. It's the people that he left behind that have to suffer and get thought the pain, but I'm sure with time that will heal as much as possible. I hurt more for his two little children for they are the one's who will suffer the most with the loss of their father. They are still so young right now that they will not understand for a few years but it will be hard for them. My daughter was in the process of getting a divorce from him because he didn't seem to know how to grow up and be a supporter for his family, but I think she still loved the man she had thought he had been years ago. I also feel so bad that his own father was the one who found him laying out there like that, it must have been horrible to find his own son like that. I didn't know my son-in-law all that well but I wish he could have found help before it came to this. We will heal but our hearts will always remember and always carry a sadness of this day. Again I thank you all so much for the kind words and I'm so happy to have you all as my friends, my family here

Love to you all
Rene

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#6  JanReinar 01 Feb 2010 15:44

I am very sorry for you and your family! I am also lost a good friend for suicidal and I know how painfull this kind of thing is! I will pray    for you and your family!

Last edited by JanReinar on 01 Feb 2010 15:48; edited 2 times in total 
blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#7  rayera 03 Feb 2010 01:43

I'm really very sorry GP    stress and depression seams to rule this times, very hard feelings to handle, just hope you and your family will go thru it

argentina.png rayera Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 3930
Lemons 2560
hearts 11

HideWas this topic useful?