HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHAZIZNAME!!!

All the best for now and the future

An now for the Party ! Let's have a relaxed one

ahjah [ 26 Dec 2011 09:17 ]

Happy Birthday Whazizname!
Comments
Post Re: Happy Birthday Whazizname! 

Happy Birthday Whazizname!

JanReinar [ 26 Dec 2011 10:19 ]

Happy Birthday Whazizname ! Ok, next time it will happen to me to go to the States I'll knock your door and bring your present

Tormie [ 26 Dec 2011 12:39 ]

Many happy returns.

Have a great one.

Chromium [ 26 Dec 2011 18:31 ]

Sorry to be late, but I always seem to be the last to join the party Anyways I hope you had a great day and saved me some cake     Happy Birthday!!!      

guiltypleasures [ 29 Dec 2011 21:58 ]

Thanks all! :glomp:

I'd forgotten how action-packed the parties at PF are.

FYI:

I'm producing a 12 episode cable access television show celebrating creative thinkers that have inspired me, or been inspired by me. The series is titled "Whaziznamez 50", and airs in the Milwaukee Wisconsin USA area, I plan to upload it to the internet, very soon; so it can be available worldwide.

I'd love to have some of the creatives here at PF contribute!

To contribute, submit any, or all of the following:

1.) a short (5-10 seconds) segue, stating: "Hi my name is____ and you're watching Whaziznamez fifty." {feel free to personalize the line to express yourself. Languages other than English are welcomed.}

2.) A short favorite story about you & whazizname.

3.)A short example of your creativity/ creative thinking. {video, mp3, txt, jpg, url, ... }

This series will contain "Adult Materials". It will air after 10:30 CDT on MATA Community Media channel 96, on Warner cable in Milwaukee, WI. The shows will then be posted to the Internet {most likely YouTube...} for worldwide viewing. If you do not want to be included in "potentially Offensive programming or do not want to be aired on public access cable, or do not want to be posted to YouTube; simply send me a note, I'm sure that we can work out something to make us both happy. I already have one episode planned that will not contain any "potentially offensive content".

This series will continue production through July 2012.

Feel free to contact me using your preferred method.

Thanks again, for the B'Day wishes!
It is good to be back at PosetteForever!!!

Take care until next time...

Whazizname [ 05 Jan 2012 15:59 ]

I'll send you the video and the rest soon

Ok, finally I can send a video totally naked   !

Tormie [ 05 Jan 2012 19:38 ]

... well, who'd be wanting THAT???   

ahjah [ 05 Jan 2012 20:17 ]

Whazizname asked something for an adult channel Am I wrong ?

Tormie [ 05 Jan 2012 20:21 ]

Maybe I should cover "it" with a leaf ?

Tormie [ 05 Jan 2012 20:22 ]

Naked Tormie...?  I KNEW I shouldn't have bought a widescreen TV!

GrouchoCaesar [ 07 Jan 2012 20:18 ]

Tormie wrote: [View Post]
Whazizname asked something for an adult channel Am I wrong ?

No; the channel is a public Access cable channel http://www.milwaukeecommunitymedia.com/ , There are many different types of programs on the two channels. My show might contain what is called "Potentially Offensive Programming"; because I feel that it is best to NOT restrict an artists expression. {I mean in some communities, what we do here at PF would be considered "offensive"...}

So...; if you really want to be naked while you contribute to the show, please do. However if you really do not want to be naked (or otherwise potentially offensive), then, please do not.

It is an interesting coincidence that I am actually considering doing one episode in the nude. It is a tradition for the person celebrating a Birthday to get new clothes for the event. My favorite thing to wear is nothing; so... Also; I try to never ask someone to do anything that I would not do; and I asked many Vickies, and Judys ,and others to pose nude; so why wouldn't I ?
:shrug:

However; I don't want to be nude, just to be nude...; so i still have to find the purpose, or i won't do it. {an example: in one upcoming episode, I show & tell about my "Retired Levi's Jeans collection"; so I am in my underwear for some of the show; but only long enough to change into other jeans. }

Whazizname [ 11 Jan 2012 10:34 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1