From Pangor

Page 1 of 1

Post From Pangor

#1  Tormie 04 May 2011 19:49

Oh well, it was disturbing for me, Pangor tried to contact me using my yahoo account, on the chat (that I never used and that I didn't even know it existed )

"04 mag 20:58

iampangor (04 mag 20:58):
    hello
    iampangor (04 mag 20:59):
    you may not wish to believe in me, yet I do believe in you."

I searched the phrase "you may not wish to believe in me, yet I do believe in you" and the first results are eschatological references ...

Someone know how is the guy ? I don't really want to stay in touch with him anymore but there is a side of me that guess if he needs some kind of help (or simply more retaliation - says the other side - the dark one)

I don't know, what I know is that I have already a lot of troubles to pile up some more in this period...

... And you already know that Deviant Viking (Kenneth) actually is not dead , that is already good to knw, I hope he will stay

Kenny will stay out of the internet for a couple of months, I'm in touch with him with the phone, he is fine. I'll call him on a regular base...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: From Pangor

#2  ahjah 04 May 2011 21:03

I never completely understood what happened way back concerning pangor (and erenda)
He tried contact me via ICQ (that I'm keeping for emergency) from time to time until I deactivated him.
Yes, and I'd be glad if DV'd check again.
About Kenny, it sounds weird to me not going online for months. Well, he will have his reasons... greetings from me
I'll miss him(I need him to comment on my photos , he seems th only one really interested in them LOL )

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#3  Tormie 04 May 2011 21:25

Ok, I'm a little closer to Kenny to know the reasons, that are practical reasons but that I don't want to share because everything was said in a private conversation. (anyway if someone wants to call him I can ask him if I can share his phone number )

I like you photos , the only problem is my lazyness and more than that our little users base ..

About Pangor and Erenda, everything should be still on the site but I don't really want to dig the grave, I can only remember that he exploded against Kenny, he should have had a bad period, but I can see that his websites are still alive (I just checked) . I wrote this message because what he wrote to me is very strange, I mean, what does it means all this "believing" ? Why should I "believe" or what should I "believe" ? . Everyone knows that I already believe in the dark side of the force btw...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#4  ahjah 04 May 2011 21:37

I'm the wrong person to talk to about questions of believing.
I KNOW, and what I do not KNOW, I'll learn about. Or I simply do NOT KNOW . No reason to BELIEVE

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts