Another Leahman picture

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Re: Another Leahman picture

#16  ahjah 18 Jan 2012 13:49

Still, I don't think this is a problem with our rules nor the way they are displayed (they are not this strict and leave space for us to decide, it worked before, all the years)
Everybody must accept them when registering here (whether you read them or not )
I don't think it to be a good thing to have them written in big letters on the front page.
I don't want to welcome new visitors by throwing a rule book on them

No, this is about one single person, a person who knows the rules, but simply won't behave.
This is about trolling, nobody wants trolls. We don't need special rules about THAT.
Robert knows all that. The problems are the personal feelings of some people here, who see him as a friend (that isn't me), for reasons I don't know and don't understand.
That made the decisions weak and gave him the chance to push again and again.
I'm not  personally involved, and this is why I was made admin. If I had been years ago, I'd have decided years ago.
I am now, and I will decide now.
If he behaves, he can stay (... but he won't), one more provocative attack, and the ban hammer will fall.

If there are problems like this with other users we'll talk about that, even if it's one of us, We'll work it out individually, we can do it (Yes, we can )

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Another Leahman Picture

#17  tda42 18 Jan 2012 15:19

I like the last part(We can do it, yes we can)    Anyway, I agree with you, but really the rules don't fall into place until someone breaks them and then we see if it really works or not. If they did it is like you said people like Robert would have been gone a long time a go. But it did fail and this is the proof of it. I like Robert because I thought he was a good man. How you know him remains from past bitter memories of what ever you and him has. Robert once told me he did not hate you personally.   Just thought you would want to know this. Maybe you need to ask Davide about going to see him. He can tell you more about what he is really like as well as on ooVoo. But you are Administrator of this site so seeing how I am wasting time you can do what you like with this Andreas. I mean it is your war with him. I have really enough than to worry about this on the site. I had at one time been attacked by a certain Pangor and he confronted me saying he wanted me to leave. Did Robert ever say to you I want you out? I am asking these questions because I have not seen where this has been displayed out side of theory.   I will be the one to tell you he has pissed me off a time or two in the past. I don't know if you remember the time he had a picture of him as a little boy with his Mother and a paddle. I took the picture as a joke and had a Dominatrix with a paddle standing in the same spot with the year changed to the next year. It mainly stated one year later! The joke was nothing had changed with Robert and he was back doing the same thing and his mom hired someone that could handle him.   Then all of a sudden I got slammed by Robert saying that he was offended because I posed his mother as a prostitute. He didn't understand  I had changed  the mother and the year just for a joke on him. So I know just how things can get turned around believe me.   I will say it is a shame you all can't be friends and I am glad its not me that someone is firing bullets at. I wish you luck Andreas and I know Davide will help you. I am not really sure where I come in with this. Two Administrators and one Moderator with really no say or horse in this race. No one else except us three are in this chat. Maybe you all need to leave this up to you guys. I am really sorry I had gotten into this. Not because of Robert because I don't like any of it. No one can even come up with a Hold Your Fire kind of solution. That is what you should be aiming at. To get rid of someone or just wait and then get rid of him is really trying to prove to me and Davide he is a troll. What does it say in his last render. Can you figure it out because I can't Is he now attacking us or is he just being Robert and silly with a reflection? Its getting to a point the finger is always on the button. If the rules have been broke then PM him or get rid of him. But do something. I have talked with him in e-mails trying to clear all this up. It is why he is here. You don't know how hard it is to be a peace maker. Stressful to say the least. If he is a threat close the door. But take down his banners and all he is here because it is not needed. Put something else up and try to invite people to the site. I said I would not say anymore and forgive me but all that I have said makes sense and is true to what is going on. This place was a porch light to anyone to come and go. It has stood for all these years and I would even welcome Pangor back if he was kind and was here to make renders. Anybody with a heart to change. It hurts me to see this. He is really out side of Johnny and your photos that keep new things and ideas going. I want Davide to have Posy come back again because she is the soul of this place. GP even handed some of her things and I tried with mine. Robert is bored and has no outlet because no one here is rendering to give him ideas when he wants to do things. It is my hope that the renders will come but if they don't.........then you and Davide maybe need to come up with an idea to make the light brighter here. It is a special place so you need to keep it that way. Take care my friend.

Last edited by tda42 on 18 Jan 2012 15:30; edited 3 times in total 
blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons