Apologies; Needed Some Very Specific Morphs...

Page 1 of 1

Post Apologies; Needed Some Very Specific Morphs...

#1  Nik 16 Jun 2017 12:52

I needed a cast of plausible adolescent & pre-adolescent kids for 'BigBadBugs' and other scenarios, but could not find enough the right age.

Posette's nieces and nephews are just too cute...

D*Z' Millenium Kids might have done, but finding clothes for them is difficult.

In the end, I swallowed my pride, got the V4.2 bundle from D*Z. The morph++ pack lets you dial age, looks and gender freely, and most of V4's default wardrobe will accept such morphs.

Up-side is Posette, Aiko3, AiBot & V3 can now rescue V4 from umpteeen fates worse than death...

uk.png Nik Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 5780
Lemons 3486
hearts 97

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Apologies; Needed Some Very Specific Morphs...

#2  Chromium 16 Jun 2017 19:42

I'm equally as guilty...

On the flip side it's good that you mix up the characters so they all don't look inbred...

...and I hope you develop that passion for yours.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Apologies... Tormie The Posetteforever diary 13 20 Dec 2003 22:15 View latest post
Tormie
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. My apologies Den Tracy The Posetteforever diary 14 29 Nov 2004 05:16 View latest post
JanReinar
No new posts Apologies to posy and group MondoJake The Posette Playground 59 06 Oct 2003 17:57 View latest post
Den Tracy
No new posts your opinion needed Tormie Shebeen, the Staff forum 35 22 Nov 2005 20:11 View latest post
No new posts Your opinion needed Tormie Shebeen, the Staff forum 11 30 Mar 2006 07:08 View latest post

Page 1 of 1