AnyMan For Dork

Page 1 of 1

Post AnyMan For Dork

#1  rico 29 Jul 2020 04:38

Warm greetings

This is my first message on the forum after joining. Thank you kindly for this lovely website, it's amazing to re-discover the original Poser figure development!

I was looking for Posette characters at Renderosity's website & came across "AnyWoman V2 for Posette" by Imago3D (https://www.Renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/contributor/imago3d)

After downloading & extracting, I see at the bottom of the ReadMe file it says "Also now out!!! The AnyMan for Poser Dork!!!" I returned to Renderosity to search for AnyMan but there doesn't appear to be one.   I tried ShareCG, Miraheze & Wayback Machine but no success in locating thus far.

Does anyone perhaps know where one might locate AnyMan for Poser Dork please?

Thank you kindly for your assistance & God bless.

rico Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Elbow
Elbow

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 1130
Lemons 132
hearts 147

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: AnyMan For Dork

#2  ahjah 29 Jul 2020 18:36

Hi rico and welcome.
I remember AnyWoman and AnyMan by Imago3D and I'm sure they had been available via ShareCG.
You said you looked there already and didn't find it.
Imago3D has moved to DeviantArt at some point. Maybe you could contact him/her there...

BTW, I found you registered several times already. To avoid confusion, I'd like to deleted the unused accounts.
I found "rico", "rensrico", and "Roderricco". Please tell me here or via PM the one you like to keep.

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#3  Chromium 30 Jul 2020 13:26

Welcome!

It's good to see there is still demand for Dork.

Sorry I'm no use for your request though.

...and I hope you develop that passion for yours.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

#4  rico 30 Jul 2020 14:46

Thank you kindly!

I think unless one needs advances such as weight-mapping, other figures still do well. They have their limitations but imagination has often helped us to overcome challenges.

Their is still use for Dork; I wish he had more characters. I got Nea & Zenon; they look good, & have lower overhead than more modern figures, making it easier to use on this little laptop.

Remarkably, Ray Dreams Studio 5, Poser 3 & 4 Pro are still running on this Windows 10 64-bit system, which is a salute to the programmers' skills; they ran smoother on Windows 7 64-bit though.

I couldn't get my old Vue d'Esprit 3 running here, but have bryce & some tutorials on it from DAZ3D.

I decided to venture from interested enthusiast to more active content producer (models & animations), so am beginning to learn things thoroughly, from the beginning with the older tools, until I'm more skilled in Poser 11 & Carrara.

God bless.

rico Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Elbow
Elbow

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 1130
Lemons 132
hearts 147

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Taking The Dork Out Of Dork BastBlack The Dork's garage 24 23 Apr 2007 19:21 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts old dork? mosca The Dork's garage 2 06 May 2003 08:13 View latest post
Ozymandias Jones
No new posts Orc For Dork ahjah The Dork's garage 7 31 Jan 2011 19:00 View latest post
Chromium
No new posts My new texture for Dork Posy The Dork's garage 14 03 Jan 2005 21:16 View latest post
Posy
No new posts Realistic P3 Dork Marv The Dork's garage 12 04 Apr 2011 03:00 View latest post
Marv

Page 1 of 1