Posette As A Litttle Green Extraterrestrial

Page 1 of 1

Post Posette As A Litttle Green Extraterrestrial

#1  jwarndt 04 Jun 2013 23:14

Hello,

I've used Posette in a short video introducing my graphic novel in-progress Milenka. Initially I thought the whole project would have to be uploaded to Vimeo because its eventual length will be over an hour, but discovered today that youtube is increasing its time limit, which is fine by me because I think they're so much less picky than vimeo. Here's the link.

Link

Here's the link to the beginning of the book, uploaded to vimeo earlier this year.  All but the title character were made from Poser 6 and 7 figures. The video above replaces the title frame.

Milenka Promo, on Vimeo

jwarndt

Last edited by jwarndt on 04 Jun 2013 23:29; edited 2 times in total 
blank.gif jwarndt Gender: Male
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 390
Lemons 118
hearts 70

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Posette As A Litttle Green Extraterrestrial

#2  Chromium 05 Jun 2013 15:33

Nice work John, on both, and thanks for the link to the second.

Liked the intro the first video gives, it looks to be promising.

Of the second, the expressions are pretty well done, really adds to the story.

I remember that bipolar, is someone with more than one personality, so when P6James, speaks to P6Jessi, on NNNews and says "schizophrenia or bipolar", medically the two words are pretty much interchangeable, though medical professionals like to use bipolar, as it has not got the stigma that schizophrenia has been attached with.

You must have some hardware to push all those G2 figures around.

Looking forward to this when done. Good luck with getting to a final animation.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

#3  jwarndt 07 Jun 2013 04:50

Chromium wrote: [View Post]
Nice work John, on both, and thanks for the link to the second.

Liked the intro the first video gives, it looks to be promising.

Of the second, the expressions are pretty well done, really adds to the story.

I remember that bipolar, is someone with more than one personality, so when P6James, speaks to P6Jessi, on NNNews and says "schizophrenia or bipolar", medically the two words are pretty much interchangeable, though medical professionals like to use bipolar, as it has not got the stigma that schizophrenia has been attached with.

You must have some hardware to push all those G2 figures around.

Looking forward to this when done. Good luck with getting to a final animation.

Chromium, thanks
So far as bipolar/schizophrenic is concerned, I was branded both at different times in the 1970's, but it was really because I was just an alcoholic and drug addict who wasn't willing to face up to the fact I had to quit drinking and doing drugs. Fortunately, my experience with p$ychiatry was brief, no thanks to them I quit drinking and taking drugs and I washed my hands of the whole ugly business with my brain largely intact. A number of people I have known and loved in the years since weren't so lucky and I've been sporadically involved in the anti-p$ychiatry movement for three decades.
Using the moniker "psychkarmavideos," I made this little video with Poser 7 characters to denounce the practice of poisoning children with antipsychotic drugs:

Link
  I hadn't entirely mastered the face controls when I made it, and I received a certain amount of criticism for Beth's overly angry expressions. Knowing now what I do about Poser talkdesigner, I may remake the whole thing.
Although I don't mention it in the video, "Beth and Fred" are characters in my novel Magickal Thinking. I can't post commercial lnks here, but it's not hard to find on google. I used Posette for the cover illustration.
jwarndt

blank.gif jwarndt Gender: Male
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 390
Lemons 118
hearts 70

#4  Chromium 07 Jun 2013 17:23

Glad you're through it now.

Sad but true of the substances used in the health care and food industry these days, just shocking. The Rockers' went off their rockers, when they went into the AMA, and the FDA.

There is just too much shameless selling out in the world, sadly nobody is paying my price...

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Green side up Guest Jokes 2 08 Oct 2005 17:16 View latest post
JanReinar
No new posts Posette.com Tormie Whip The Admins... 59 13 Feb 2005 00:35 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Posette? Ben_Dover The Posette Playground 12 06 Aug 2003 19:08 View latest post
Posy
No new posts Posette As An Elf P4luvr The Posette Playground 20 22 Jul 2011 04:02 View latest post
P4luvr
No new posts Very un-posette.. SavageArtistry The Posette Playground 16 15 Aug 2003 22:11 View latest post
Maelstromme

Page 1 of 1