Subject: Split Varinka Into Two Videos
A couple people have told me that they thought Varinka was "simply too long," so I very reluctantly split it into two, now titled Varinka (approximately 75 minutes long) and Varinka Avenged, (55 minutes.)
But maybe this will work well because Hollywood likes sequels. I haven't yet started querying agents, but am just about ready to.
Here's the link to both of them, on a channel I set up last night on Vimeo. All one needs to do to find the sequel is to scroll down a bit:

Vimeo Channel for Varinka

Last edited by jwarndt on 27 Sep 2017 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Subject: Re: Split Varinka Into Two Videos
Thanks for the update, it's on my to-do list.

Profile PM  
Hi Gang, I wrote a "spec script" (written on speculation that somebody might buy it...) for Varinka and discovered that I was able to fit the entire story into the 120 pages that is considered the limit by people who say they know about such things, so I took down the two parts and reloaded it as a whole.
In addition, I made retro a black & white version of the same video and uploaded that as well. It's all at my Varinka channel
I haven't had a lot of luck in interesting agents in representing it, but that's for another post.

Last edited by jwarndt on 18 Feb 2018 05:16; edited 1 time in total
Hello John :friends:

Good to hear from you. I think a B&W version is a great idea. Reminds me of my "first contact" to SciFi. My parents could only afford a 2nd hand B&W TV way back when Star Trek TOS hit the screen, and the German "Raumpatrouille" was produced just B&W anyway...

Page 1 of 1