Grrr

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

#16  pangor 01 Apr 2005 19:21

Right, and forget my suggestion of "dueling artforms".  I had imagined that he was close enough to your style to almost give him a chance.  However, it appears that he has no more of a chance at matching your work than would a fellow with a water pistol have against a Death Star.

Since the lighting is a working set for the moment, then I can find nothing wrong with your sample at all.  It is incredible.

Pangor

pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  erenda 02 Apr 2005 01:14

Both the two pictures are great (love the windows from the first one    ), but in diffrent styles and they can't be compared one to anoter.

Don't worry Tormentor my parents like your pics alot!        Exspecially the latest Posy's portait. But they really don't like my pics , none of them. My classmates liked some of the older pics ,witch are considered "normal" . All of my exercise-books are full of paintings made during the ckasses full of "apocaliptical aestetics" , chains , blood and explosions  :   :    (Some day I must turn this stuff into 3D pictures... Some day ) It's very irritating when someone look with disguise at them and start criticize...or say : " You need a good psychiatrist! "

erenda 

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Guest 01 Jan 1970 00:00 View latest post

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2