Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Subject:
I can't - I just ordered something from DAZ . . .

pangor
Subject:
:lmao:

Pangor

Subject:
I would like to use more often Poser

Profile PM  
Subject:
:) New to Poser ? NO problem :lol: !!

Subject:
I will always struggle with Poser. It is destiny

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Want to talk about strugles with Poser? My early work with Poser was not pretty! :D

It may take time but you will get it to work well. In the meantime post your problems in the 3D nightmares forum to tell your stories of Poser horror and maybe get some help with those problems.

Pangor

Subject:
The horror was to convince my papa to purchase Poser for me! I had to take my young sister everywhere for month with me

Profile PM  
Subject:
With money I earn at family flowershop Poser purchase. It expensive is

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
That is a situation that I had not considered. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
I was fortunate that my brother purchased a copy for me. Having retired - (somewhat) - I find the price of some of these programmes to be an outrage. Cheers

Profile PM  
Subject:
Speaking of obsession and costliness: I just added another 120 GB hard drive into my desktop so that Poser and its enormous library can occupy it all by itself . . .

pangor
Subject:
I have puchased three versions of Poser. Poser 2 was a store closing sale item and Poser 4 was a clearance item. In the case of Poser 4, I think that it was a special order item and the customer who ordered it failed to return for it, and so the store wsa dumping it for a very low price. The only copy I purchased at normal price was Poser 5. I started with a 2 Gig partition for Windows to support games and art. As the art software has needed more and more space I have repartitioned the drive to provide 20 Gigs for that partition.

Pangor

Subject:
When I am interested in something it becomes an obsession.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4