Subject: The Mad Mesh Masher's gone nuts
Hi friends :heartbeat:

I'm simply having too much fun making morphs for Posette, still :prrr:
This time I tried making a Dino/Reptile type :pray: .
I don't seriously think, somebody can use this :mmmh: . I simply wanted to know, if I can do it :grin:
It´s highly recommended to use a texture without lips and brows painted to the face cos of heavy UV stretching. I used one by DragonTongue for the test render, but JanReinar's alien texture from our free stuff (the grey one with the red eyes) works pretty good too.

The morphs are up in our freebie's :)

have fun!

Subject:
Thanks Ahjah! :grin: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh well Andreas, these are masterpieces ! The god of P4people should be grateful to you :grin: :clap: :dance: :clap: :clap: :dance: :clap: !

Subject: Re: The Mad Mesh Masher's gone nuts
I post in Free Stuff Area a Texture more appropriate to her! :wink:

I hope that you like! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
To speak the truth I made this texture to use on a female gargoyle but it fits well Ahjah DinoGirl! :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you John :yeah: !! Yes the two stuff fits together very well !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Subject:
:heartbeat: Great idea!
I love this kind of team work, for I'm not really good creating textures myself :oops:
Thanks a lot, I'm going for dl now,and I'll go to edit my post to set a reference to this file :thumb:

Subject:
You love this kind of team work for he or she is not really good creating textures him or herself oops Thanks a lot he or she is going for dl nowand he or she will go to edit his or her post to set a reference to this file thumb. What do you like about this kind of team work for he or she is not really good creating textures him or herself oops Thanks a lot he or she is going for dl nowand he or she will go to edit his or her post to set a reference to this file thumb so much?

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1