so hows things going

Page 1 of 1

Post so hows things going

#1  Wheelchair 10 May 2003 01:16

Hay new friends what say we get to know one another

Ill start.  Im in California, and just turned a young 60 I enjoy art and music.  I use bryce 5 as my render/ modeling mostly,.  Im learning Organica and Amorphia to. I love to visit on forums because i type slow because of my disability.

My philosophy on Net Communitys is that if we treat people with respect a healthy Community will grow.  I hope that I never say somthing that puts people here. If I do drop me a PM and let's work it out.

Thats it from me.

So how about others?

blank.gif Wheelchair Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2530
Lemons 3276
hearts 11

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Ozymandias Jones 10 May 2003 10:43

Hello Wheelchair,

I live on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia http://www.broadbeachgoldcoast.com . I don't know if you watch the Cart (indy car) series but the Surfers Paradise race is held only a few blocks from where I live http://www.indy.com.au . Sun, Surf and Sand.

Where abouts in CA? I lived at Dana Point, just south of LA for a few months in the mid 90's. Had a ball in California.

I own my own business in Retail and Shop Design www.integradesign.com.au and work across the country. It keeps me busy pretty much of the time. There's always more work to be done.

I spend time in forums to relax a bit and talk to people who are not part of my everyday stress at work. That's why I like to keep it light hearted most of the time.

Anyway, enough about me for the moment. Who's next?

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

blank.gif Ozymandias Jones Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 12510
Lemons 7905
hearts 10

#3  Tormie 10 May 2003 20:33

I live in the northern part of Italy, 30 km far from the city of Milan, the most industrial zone of Italy, so here there are only a little of the things you can imagine about this country. My house is in a rural district and I go every day in Milan where I work as a bus driver. I'm not married, never married and don't want to merry (I like happines   ). I liked comics since I was a child, expecially those from an italian artist, now dead, "Bonvi" and his "Sturmtruppen", a dark parody about war. I like the latin-american school of comic artists too, but not too much the classic "super-hero" comics, I tend to like more the "anti-hero" characters. I am not able to paint comics with my hands, I tried and tried but without results, so I was very happy when I found Poser last years and had known that existed an entire community of people who were using 3d graphic programs   . I focused on the default characters of Poser 4 (even if I own the characters from Daz, but I worked only with Michael 2 for my "Knight" serie) because I don't like to spend a lot of money for what is a pure hobby for me. I find that playing with my characters is a cure for stress, even when I'm at work, If I want to get estranged it's simple to think about a new comic or a dress texture for my beloved ( ) Posette, and when I'm home playing with my characters is easy to forget what was wrong in my day and I think to have a better life since I start to render: getting a little estranged couldn't
be the right way, but is better than drugs or alcoholic or kill wifes   . With this site I've also more fun for me and my friends.
I've other hobbies too, my nick is well known in the italian and latin reverse enginnering, sat-hacking community, I'm a Ham-radio and C.B. operator but about radio-waves I'm above all a listener, expecially with my old ex-soviet union army radio equipment   . The next months I'll go living in the new house I'm buying ( I'm selling my old one, have little savings and a new 80.000 €uro loan with my bank   ). My project for the future is to start a severe diet   .

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  Wheelchair 10 May 2003 21:03

good stuff here!       it!  I'm in northern Ca I'm a stete employee.

Ozyman:  Gold Coast in Queensland, Australi!  Cool would like to visit down under some day!

TORMENTOR I spent a week in Italy long ago (1967)   enjoyed the people!

Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2530
Lemons 3276
hearts 11

Post hi

#5  mosca 11 May 2003 10:06

Hi my real names is Emanuele, i live in Genoa the city in northwest of Italy, im 28.  I work as hardwareengineer  and take delight in computer graphic (with poor results other interests of mine far from the keyboard are: the cinema, the friends and beer (the beer with cool results

I ilke this board because here the people are kind and nice, and you will have way of verifying it

see you in the forum's post

by by

Emanuele

blank.gif mosca Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2430
Lemons 2285
hearts 0

#6  Wheelchair 11 May 2003 15:27

mosca, Cool two Italians same board.   You two get together and eat great food and veno.  :D/ hope so. I love red wine and posta mucho bani.  (Destroyed that im sure)  

Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2530
Lemons 3276
hearts 11

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL