Subject: Happy Anniversary! ... And Happy Birthday Posy & Angela !!!
:koo: Still impregnated in the fumes of the anesthesia from my recent Hospital tour, I was almost near to forget some very, very important days :shocked!: !!

We celebrate 9 YEARS TOGETHER .... 9 Years is a long time, everything is changed, the world is changed and obviously not in the right way, but we're still here with our friendship :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: . We're changing, life is like that. When we began years ago the internet was different, less social networks, more forums (fora) like our, here at Posetteforever. I don't know if it was better or worse, I don't think there should be an opinion: times were simply different. People came and went away. What I hope for the future is that someone younger than us can take the flame and the spirit of a place like PF, not that I'm feeling so old but my relation with art has its ups and downs...More than art, here I have my dearest friends, some of them I knew in person and I hope to meet everyone in the future :hugs: .
Thank you everyone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: ...

AAAAND 1st April is the Birthday of Posy :heartbeat: and her sister Angela :uuh: !!

:plane: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Posy & Angela !!! :baloon:

Posy :heartbeat: celebrates her 21st birthday while Angela is 16 years old :yeah: !

Can a virtual character become real :mmmh: :uuh: ? Oh wow, I should come back and watch "the Twilight Zone" :tv: :D

And now .... Let me ... took out the heavy chains and the lock to the fridge :whistle: ...

and...

PARTY !!!

:welcome: :cookies: :hurrah: :-({|= :piano3: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :accordion: :jztrumpet: :panda: :clinton: :piano: :swing: :bigbubble: :bln: :blbl: :hry: :bubbly: :bubbly: :bubbly: :hugf: :party: :singing: :go: :present: :PFparty: :mouse: :banana32: :banana30: :hugs: :pizza: :happy1: :occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :wav: :banana9: :disco: :banana9: :banana22: :Yeeee: :fireworks: :lololol: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary! ... And Happy Birthday Posy & Angela !!!
Happy 9 Years PF. :D :yeah: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :hi: :baloon: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :plane: :cookies: :cookies: :cookies: :congrats: :icecream: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :icescream: :icescream: :happy1: :blob5: :blob5: :blob3: :blob3: :blob: :occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :wav: :wav: :wav: :occasion1: :occasion1: :occasion1: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :disco: :disco: :disco: :banana11: :banana11: :banana11: :banana13: :banana13: :banana14: :banana22: :banana22: :banana22: :tormiecrazydriving: :piano3: :piano3:

Profile PM  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Posy AND Angela! :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav: :hug2: :friends: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :wav: :wav:

Profile PM  
You mean I brought round the bolt-cutters for nothing...?

:friends: :heartbeat: :thumb: :thumb:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Profile PM  
:hurrah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY P O S Y AND A N G E L A !!! :hurrah:

Happy Birthday Posetteforever :hugs:
(I've set up an anniversary section in our galleries some days ago already. Don't know, if anybody noticed, yet...)
I've nothing to contribute this year, unfortunally. Still out of Poser :roll:
Well, nine years is a pretty long time, and I'm here almost as long. Everything seem to be changing, and faster every day. I don't know if people who are beginning to explore 3D world will take much care about Posettes anymore. Computers have gotten more powerful, and I think the "kids" enjoy ringing all the bells and whistles of the "modern" figures too much. But, nevertheless, Posette (and Dork) are were it all started, the first fully posable figures (with moving eyes, mouth and fingers), so this memory is worth being preserved. Part of history, but still rocking :rocker: , so
LET'S PARTY:
:hurrah: :hurrah: :hurrah:
:pizza: :multi: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :icescream: :hippy2:

:smileycouncil: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6:
Image :fireworks:
:clinton: :fish: :fan: :jztrumpet: :accordion: :piano: :singing:
:banana24:
:panda: :daisiesforyou: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :madsmile: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :PRRR2: :rocker: :rocker:
:piano3: :candytoss: :banana11:
:disco: :disco: :disco:
:koo:

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: I've my commodore 64 with all the games and it's brand new and working. I like Old TV, the ones with bulbs :) ... I like to play with things that I can understand with my little brain :D . There are a lot of people like this, Posette & Dork are simple, the maps are understandable and if someone wants to play without spending the bucks they are just here :D

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: THANK YOU !! :hugf: :hugf: :hugf: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Late as usual but a big warm fuzzy hug to all - especially Posy.

Here's to the next 9.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1