Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Are Some Of Pitklad Old Things Available Elsewhere?
With Planit3d board completely gone, some of Pitklad old stuff (the original Nea, InjNea, NeJa, and I think that I forget some other things) has disappeared. Did Pitklad post some of that elsewhere?.

Subject: Re: Are Some Of Pitklad Old Things Available Elsewhere?
Hi A_C_C :hi:

I'm afraid the stuff posted at Planit3D has gone from the web.
As you know we have some of his stuff here. Everything else available should be at ShareCG, maybe under his other alias "Narcissus" . I don't know of any other location :mmmh:

Actually the things that are on the site proper are still online, what has disappeared is what was in posted in the board. And he picked his things from sharecg and disappeared (he has Nea 2.12 and a hair for Nea in R'osity, and that is).

Was PitKlad yet another victim of SL piracy ??

IIRC, a *significant* number of Poser prop & clothing artists have reluctantly removed their freebies and 'budget' content after discovering those had been converted to SL format and sold without authority or attribution...

Can't exactly rumble into SL with a 'WOT' Super-BOLO and serve a 'class action'...
;-(
==

Um, another member, a 'Classics' P4F artist who'd posted freebie links here, has pulled their stuff from SCG. Though the items still show on R**y, they all linked back to SCG. Google could not find their thumbnails or titles on the wwweb, so I must assume they're archived off-line or simply lost...

FWIW, there's been a LOT of the site deaths lately, as domains aren't renewed. A different problem may be archival storage. A decade ago, I lost most of my CAD WIP & archive to a batch of bad HDDs plus an electrical storm short-cycling power. A slide-mounted E: drive survived, either due a different brand or its very-low 'hourage'.

I've mentioned else-where about finding a cache of '3DWorld' cover disks laden with Poser freebies. They 'read' okay. Sadly, a 'budget' compilation of Baument / Baumgarten freebies (*) was less fortunate. Either Win'8 cannot read the old format or that blue CD-W has 'oxidised', despite being kept in a case in the dark...
==

*) Yes, I bought a disk of freebies. In those 'dial-up' days, routers and site-servers ran exceedingly slowly, and down-loads often failed part-way through...

Profile PM  
A_C_C wrote: [View Post]
With Planit3d board completely gone, some of Pitklad old stuff (the original Nea, InjNea, NeJa, and I think that I forget some other things) has disappeared. Did Pitklad post some of that elsewhere?.

Sorry for the late reply :uuh:
Is it something specific you would like to have?
I'll check my archives and can send it to you or upload it here if the site still supports uploads.

The Planit3d projects were so old! I can't even remember what else except the original Nea they were hosting :D

Profile PM  
Hi PitKlad :hug2: :friends: Good to see you :D
You're welcome to upload your stuff here if you like. If you lost some of your own files I can have a look in my backups for the old originals.

BTW, we're having our 20 years jubilee this weekend :yeah:

JessicaStylish
ahjah wrote: [View Post]
You're welcome to upload your stuff here if you like. If you lost some of your own files I can have a look in my*---Spam removed---* backups for the old originals.

Good to know about 20 years jubilee.

Last edited by duranteb2001 on 07 Jul 2023 11:03; edited 2 times in total
Hello?
Yes, thank you.

ahjah wrote: [View Post]
You're welcome to upload your stuff here if you like. If you lost some of your own files I can have a look in my backups for the old originals.

Sorry for being late on my reply
You are welcome to upload anything you have here.
If A_C_C wants something specific that you don't have I can look on mine
Although at some point due to a hard disk failure I have lost some of them... :)

Profile PM  
Hi PitKlad :hug2: Good to see you :friends:
We have some of the older stuff, i.e. NeaEna, Nea P4, NeaPetite, ToonNea etc in our free stuff. https://www.posetteforever.com/dloa...tegory&cat_id=8 .
PiChi and Domus are around, too. I don't have any idea of what might be missing :mmmh:
For a search in my personal archives I'd need more information as well.

Hi! 👋. I do remember is Zenon, Zenon is an attempt to do for Dork what NEA did for Posette. It has completely new head (based on Posette), a lot of morphs and uses Michael 1-2 textures. I don't know what happend to him :mmmh:
But I want download him but the site is gone

Zenon is made of Nea's head in a male shape and P4 man's body

And also Add-on face pack for Nea and Injection Nea (NeaEna)

Like if I right or wrong and if you agree :thumb:

Last edited by DazLovers on 16 Sep 2023 04:05; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Yes exactly Zenon is exactly what you described !
I ll search the archives and upload it here :hug2:

Profile PM  
:thumb: :)

PitKlad wrote: [View Post]
Yes exactly Zenon is exactly what you described !
I ll search the archives and upload it here :hug2:

I'm glad you like it and thanks to my described :hi:

And oh! Two more things, after you make a p4 girl version of pichi :mmmh:

You mention about you going to make another version of pichi (p4 boy version of pichi/second obj of PiChi) I would love to :)

But sadly it was scrapped and never saw the light of day :sad:

I want a p4 boy version :sad:

So you gonna make a p4 boy version of pichi today or not? :uuh:

Last edited by DazLovers on 17 Sep 2023 07:27; edited 4 times in total
Profile PM  
Unfortunately I don't have plans to develop anything new, sorry
I don't even have Poser installed anymore
Thank you so much for your interest in my projects! :heartbeat:
I hope I have somewhere a copy of Zenon
I had a hard disk failure some years ago and lost many work in progress projects.
Otherwise anyone with a copy of the original file can share it.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2